No announcement yet.

Vet cuts down Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the old geezer that cut down the flag is getting charged for it, Police are still waiting if the manager of that place wants to press charges.

Comment

In some countries it's such a big sign of disrespect that you could be put to death. In America, we won't kill you, but we we got a bunch of crazy patriots that will do stuff like this! lol

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
        as much as I dont like that he flew the Mexican flag above the American flag we have amendments to protect people rights but then we have laws to take them away
        How is that violating any of his rights? There's nothing in our constitution that gives you free reign to be an asshole and disrepect the country and it's flag......

I mean, you can bet your ass if I went to another country (hell, even Canada, and they just barely count) that I wouldn't even consider doing what that guy did.

I thought it'd be interesting to see what the reaction was over here. I personally don't see how there's anything to discuss, but somehow there always is, and it's always good for a laugh.

- Rob -
        92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
        85 Toyota 4Runner
        1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
        2008 HD 1200N
        2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
          (hell, even Canada, and they just barely count)
          that's messed up! lol

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
            that's messed up! lol
            I concur....Canada>* (not that you were saying that lol)

but we all think that about our own countries.....Im gonna stop now though before this thread gets locked or i get banned haha

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Thanks. I've cleaned up enough messes tonight... I was hoping this wouldn't be another one.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Thanks. I've cleaned up enough messes tonight... I was hoping this wouldn't be another one.
                no worries...its not worth it to be banned haha

Comment

Bah, I was just pokin fun with the Canada thing.....

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

I don't think he meant it in a derogatory way anyways. I think he was saying that sinceCanada is so close to the US vs. a country on a completely different continent.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                      Bah, I was just pokin fun with the Canada thing.....
                      No problem lol....Its not like im not used to Canada being made fun of....I mean TV does it all the time haha

Comment

I don't care what they say....you Canadians are alright lol

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Canada is just like the USA... only with a different government, better healthcare, crappier winters, and Frenglish where we have Spanglish!

If I moved from NJ to Canada, my life would probably be about 90% the same as it is now. Calling anything from Canada "imported" makes me chuckle. I mean, it IS... but still... To me, that's like calling something from Florida "imported"

Comment

good for him...would i personally do it? nope.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Wow, that vet really needs to come down to South Florida. So many people praising their home countries, saying crap like their countries are better than the US. Being proud of where you're from is one thing, but overpraising it is just unpatriotic.
                              RICE COOKA!!

Comment

eh, I don't think he had an issue with them representing where they're from....as a vet he had an issue with them putting their flag above the US flag which is completely counter productive to his reasons for being in the Army an fighting for this country. He did go overboard a little. He should have just re-arranged them the way they're supposed to be instead of stealing the US flag and then trying to instigate a fight over it. He just got heated in the moment and over-reacted. Besides it is a law and it is a respect thing.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X