Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst thing in the world to see is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruno8747
    Damm stop taking this thread so seriously. Dhn Just made it dramatic thats all. We all know that there are worse things than your car on jack stands but take it with a grain of salt.

what are you talking about? lol. i addressed that already and the person hasnt come back since. its ok. lol

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      Just buy a crank pulley tool you cheap ass.

It takes like 30 seconds with one of those. It's worth every penny too.
      ditto

and this sucks worse:

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

how in the world.

do you blow a headgasket

on a honda?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

crank pulley topol doesnt work...b8 engines dont have the hexagonal thing in the crank pulley

Comment

its a common thing on d15/d16's

Comment

ahhhh.. the power of AIR TOOLS !! LOL.. sorry.. i had too.. i always had to do it the hard way.. but i broke down and got a small air compressor and and Mac impact gun and no worries from then on. I hate stubborn bolts. also another pain of a bolt are axle nuts !! I have had only one crank bolt that i couldn't get off and had to get it towed to a big truck repair place and have them put their big impact on it to get it off and even then that massive thing had to sit there and hit the bolt a few times before breaking loose...and this was on a B20 in a prelude.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                its a common thing on d15/d16's
                all of them?

I tore down a z6 block the other day and that's what I used.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

its mostly on d15's....some 92's have the hexagonal crank pulley some donts..with my luck i dont...

Comment

air tools dont do shit fro crank pulleys..i hate when people bring that idea up

unless you give me about 300 for a goood impact AND good compressor..it wont work..i tried a friends cheap impact..it did nothing..worst coems to worst ill be finding a shop to break uit off...or ill torch it

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      how in the world.

do you blow a headgasket

on a honda?
                      It happens all the time

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        It happens all the time
                        Just not as often as the supra =P. Haha well air tools are nice and they work as long as they are used properly and have the proper pressure constantly supplied to them. IMO IR makes some of the best and powerful impacts. Anyway you can use a breaker bar just dont fuck your face when you do it. Get your socket, bar, and long ass extension. Have someone inside select fifth and stand on the brake. That should somewhat lock the engine and be able to turn it off. Thats how we did it in teh yard!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          crank pulley topol doesnt work...b8 engines dont have the hexagonal thing in the crank pulley
                          If it doesn't have the hex, it will have 2 holes that allow you to use a different style crank holder. Something like this.

And if that doesn't work, get big chain oil filter wrench for a diesel motor and hold it that way.

there is always a way

My Accord History:
                          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                            "somethings gonna fuck up or break but atleast your crank pulley will be off"....
                            LOL. Reminds me of almostJDM's F20B swap. We did manage to fuck up my screw driver. =P

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

me and sleepycb7 fucked up alot of screw drivers trying to get crank pulleys off. Then i ended up getting a big ass air compressor. Constant 120psi FTW!
                              -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                              newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

2nd worst- finding your car on jackstands, but knowing you didn't put it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X