Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst thing in the world to see is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for one..its not a cb..2. obviously there are worse things..i just added dramatic effect...sorry o mighty cb7tuner mods...and the ...wannabe..whoever madspleen is

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
      and the ...wannabe..whoever madspleen is
      Some people are just power hungry wanna be cops and mods

Comment

Cars can be replaced, lives cant...

All I was saying is that there are much worse things in the world then your car, no matter what it is, being down for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          Cars can be replaced, lives cant...

All I was saying is that there are much worse things in the world then your car, no matter what it is, being down for a while..

why must you bring a sence of realizim to this thread? im sure we were all joking about seeing our car up jack stands is the worst thing. cops that are TOO serious is one thing we dont need...

i would say something to finish this but im going to keep my fingers to myself.

Comment

What can be worse finding your car dropped on a deserted road and on its brakes stripped clean and vandalized that would be worse IMO lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              What can be worse finding your car dropped on a deserted road and on its brakes stripped clean and vandalized that would be worse IMO lol.

dag. that is VERY tru. you cant do nothing about it. lol. its there. you probaly wont be able to get a tow anywhere. lmao

Comment

We have had civic si's and such get torn down to its bare body and set on fire in some areas. Its pretty bad and sucks for the person.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i just dont kno how i would react to something like that. get a call from the cops or a friend telling me that my car was left on the side of the road stripped.

Comment

Just buy a crank pulley tool you cheap ass.

It takes like 30 seconds with one of those. It's worth every penny too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Seeing something along these lines would ruin anyone's day I bet.

Mine.
                      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

^
                        ^

ok. something like that...? yeah. id be ready to blow up someone if it was stolen. if was just a motor swap id probaly be rushing stuff tryin to get it in. thats an ugly sight. lol

Comment

I like to have mine on jack stands, because nobody and steal it
                          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                            Seeing something along these lines would ruin anyone's day I bet.

Oh you mean like this?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok yall can stop posting your pis now. making me hav shivers....lol

Comment

Damm stop taking this thread so seriously. Dhn Just made it dramatic thats all. We all know that there are worse things than your car on jack stands but take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X