Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst thing in the world to see is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing in the world to see is...

your car on jackstands..

i blew a headgasket...jus putting a vtec head on..but this crank pulley is a biggity bitch...so im taking a break....looking out my dorm window...and seeing my car on jackstands..brings a tear to my eye

but itll havbe about 30 more hp when im finished,...and still have better mpg than 90% of cars on the road..

Which head are you putting on? (and on what block?)

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

a z6 on my d15

Comment

i think its worse to have it running but fail inspection. (my camaro)

and i only get around 1 hour a day to work on it, and everyone around me keeps fucking around and breaking more shit on it.

i feel your pain tho.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

nah i failed inspection before....its more annoying then painful...cause i can still drive it around..but now i have special shops that inspect my car.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
            nah i failed inspection before....its more annoying then painful...cause i can still drive it around..but now i have special shops that inspect my car.

true enough. i leave mine at school tho where i take auto body otherwise i gotta drive it 30 mins on I81 without getting pulled over which ISNT happening in that car lol
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

what really sucks is..ONE FREAKING BOLT...is holding up a process..id be finished by now but this bolt is soooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                what really sucks is..ONE FREAKING BOLT...is holding up a process..id be finished by now but this bolt is soooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

elaborate.

is it stuck bent stripped what?

Comment

Originally posted by DhN

yea, those crank bolts can be a REAL PITA, thats happen to me a couple of times

And yes, seeing your car is one of the worst feelings, especially when thats your only source of transportation , I feel your pain

Comment

not stripped at all..its one of the tightest bolts on the freakin car...my friends gonna help me later tonight..ill have him smash the breaks.....i dont wanna jam a screwdrriver in my flywheel..that method just screams "somethings gonna fuck up or break but atleast your crank pulley will be off"....

and i hate asking people for rides...o so freaking much

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                      not stripped at all..its one of the tightest bolts on the freakin car...my friends gonna help me later tonight..ill have him smash the breaks.....i dont wanna jam a screwdrriver in my flywheel..that method just screams "somethings gonna fuck up or break but atleast your crank pulley will be off"....

and i hate asking people for rides...o so freaking much
                      oh God i feel your pain man. too many times has something gone wrong with my car and i had to have it sitting up on jack stands. i look out the front door and i feel like i want to brake down and cry. lol. and its always b/c of one freakin bolt. its always the little crap that hurts most...

Comment

Try looking through the shop window seeing your car 60 mins from being done and cranked and not being allowed in to finish it and no class till Wed.
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                          Try looking through the shop window seeing your car 60 mins from being done and cranked and not being allowed in to finish it and no class till Wed.

sorry but i would have to kill myself...

Comment

2nd worst thing in the world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              2nd worst thing in the world to see.
                              x2 I have seen some shit that beats the hell out of seeing the CB on jackstands.. Later

Comment

Working...
                              X