very, very distressed. school problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very, very distressed. school problem.

alright, last year they introduced us to this new automotive program in school

like let us choose weather we wanted the woodville program (automotive) or business classes

i took the business route, thinking it'd be better

i'm sitting in all my business classes bored out of my fucking mind, every day. i aced my business law classes last year, 95+ and i don't remember any of it.

and none of hte information that i learned last year is helpin me with my business classes this year. so far shes just made us write abunch of bullshit down, and be a bitch about it. i feel like i'm wasting my time in all of them.

i just talked to a buddy of mine taking the automotive program, and he said its a blast. first and second periods, hes in a bodyshop
    then third and fourth, he takes intro to mechanics. they have to be there by 8, and they leave at 1:45 (school normally starts at 7:45, and ends at 2:30)

i'd benefit from the automotive classes much more than i would the business classes.

maybe if the programs inside of hte school were actually taken seriously by the teachers, then i wouldnt be posting this thread.

but they aren't, and i need to gtfo.

my question to you guys,

anybody took business classes in highschool? how'd they benefit you?

i know alot of people took the automotive classes, and how'd they benefit you?

what kinda highschool is thi?votech?
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

im actually in auto body right now, and i can honestly say that this is THE ONLY class ive ever taken where ive never said "when the hell am i gonna use this???"

ive gotten more from auto body then the rest of my schooling combined it feels, and i def think you should get out of business and into auto asap., esp if thats ur intended career.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i'm not sure.

here's the halfassed website, if it helps any.

http://www.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.u...n+High+School/

Comment

ya thats wierd....my high school let us pick classes....but not even close to the same shit as yours....I woulda fucked loved if they said ya you can take auto for 4 periods a day.....but nope I had to take damn english and math....who ever uses that shit lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

* Learning is an on-going process that involves everyone.
            * Everyone can learn.
            * Every individual deserves the opportunity to learn.
            * Everyone is unique and has value.
            * Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
            * Everyone deserves a safe environment for learning.
            * Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience success.
            * Johnson High School is a "Right to Learn" school.
            sounds liek a tard school
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

yeah.

trust me. this highschool blows asshole.

my mom was about to drown me in privateschool applications over the summer, but then she threw my accord away then i moved out.

my dad will send me to private school, but they are constantly saying "this school is so shitty, you should be able to just slide by"

reguardless, think of 1600 kids in a 1200 kid building.

yeah.

Comment

Working...
              X