ATTN::: East coast guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN::: East coast guys!

My step dad makes a lot of business trips to the east coast. He has Verizon for his cell now, but wants to switch to T mobile, because thats whats best around here (Minnesota). So would he get good service with T mobile on the east coast?

NY,NJ Area!
    Last edited by 501accord; 10-03-2007, 11:16 PM.

Originally posted by 501accord
    My step dad makes a lot of business trips to the east coast. He has Verizon for his cell now, but wants to switch to T mobile, because thats whats best around here (Minnesota). So would he get good service with T mobile on the east coast?
    the east coast is a big area

Comment

ChIoVnIdCa, shrink that sig, boss!

T-mobile isn't very popular around here, but it probably gets decent coverage. AT&T and Verizon are the main ones around here. All my friends swear by Verizon, and I'm not totally pleased with AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        ChIoVnIdCa, shrink that sig, boss!

T-mobile isn't very popular around here, but it probably gets decent coverage. AT&T and Verizon are the main ones around here. All my friends swear by Verizon, and I'm not totally pleased with AT&T.
        ... fixed lol I have a large monitor with high resolution so its hard for me to judge

Comment

I have T-Mobile. Its ok.
          Its the company that rips you off the least, so thats why i have it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
            ... fixed lol I have a large monitor with high resolution so its hard for me to judge
            Here is a judge, the forum sig rules.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
              Here is a judge, the forum sig rules.

Comment

I have had T-mobile shared plan with my mom and it was worth it but I got bad ass reception all around TX. However when I came to IL in the boonies I didnt get shit for reception...Everyone uses At&T, verizon, or cingular. So that blew ass. But depends on what part of the east coast he travels. if he knows the zip he should be able to enter it in the website and it will say if it has the service there or not.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cant you look up service areas offered by each company?

I know the last time i looked on a cell website it listed where each company had service...It even said where the service would be best....Granted that since Im in Canada it might be different?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I always had great coverage by Verizon in NY and FL

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                    ----
                    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                      I have T-Mobile. Its ok.
                      Its the company that rips you off the least, so thats why i have it.
                      Its true, with tmobile I think you get the best plans and deals for cheap. In the major cities (NYC) I great great reception all over but as you head out into less populated areas service declines.

Comment

Working...
                      X