www.CD5tuner.com is finally live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.CD5tuner.com is finally live!

Well, we finally got things situated. CD5tuner.com is up and running!

With the recent increase in CD owners here on CB7tuner, I figured it would be good to start a similar site based on the next generation. We have a small but good moderator staff over there now, and as the membership base grows, so will the staff.

I hope to see CD5tuner become as successful as CB7tuner!

Nice, Ill help spread tha word

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

good stuff glad to see your expanding deever...makes me wanna get a cd5

Comment

wait a sec...

i'm not allowed to post anything yet...

is it because i'm a beginner?!?!

Comment

Did I just walk into a botanical garden?

I keed, I keed!
          Last edited by foamypirate; 09-30-2007, 12:36 PM.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Uhck at that green, id make it the same format as CB7tuner, then its like a sister site.

Comment

Thats awesome Ill tell my friend about it cause he is having alot of problems with his car and he has a cd5. Bump for getting this up and running for all the cd5 guys
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                Uhck at that green, id make it the same format as CB7tuner, then its like a sister site.
                If I make it too similar, it'll just be like a subforum of cb7tuner... i DO want to make it totally independant! All it shares is the structure and the philosophy... everything else will be all cd5tuner.

We'll tweak it, though... it will look better in time.

Don't forget, people used to bitch about cb7tuner all the time as well! Now, if I change the black and orange, I'd be lynched!

Comment

Eh, probly true, the black and white is so easy on the eyes... i cant ever go back to anything else.

Comment

Yeah, we've got you hooked, s12 boy! (speaking of which... I saw a NICE s12 for sale locally, $1200... I wish I had room, and $1200!)

Comment

so if i'm a cb7tuner member do i still have to work my way up or do i have to start as a newb. Where was this a year ago when i had my cd5. Do you think it would be possible to make a bb1tuner.com?
                      vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

Nice, ill be telling my one friend with a cd5. He just did a H22 swap, and had some problems, it wouldnt start

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

The good thing is that you're not restricted to the Beginner Section yet... the bad news is that you're a noob there anyway

But yeah, bb1tuner.com isn't necessarily out of the question. CA6tuner.com is my next plan, once CD5tuner is running strong. I'm sticking to Accords first, since they're what I know. Preludes are the next logical step. I MIGHT make a 3rd gen forum as well, since they're still fairly popular and potent tuner cars. I'll never be able to compete with 3geez, and I know that... but it'd be good just to round out the collection! I MIGHT make a 7th gen Accord site, and the 8th is still a way off... there just aren't enough people for the 8th, and maybe not even for the 7th, to have a tuner site dedicated to them.

Comment

there's already gen5alive.com

but that site sucks ahha

good job deeve

Comment

gah change the layout, please...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X