(*^$#&*(@^ ..... rear ended (no damage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(*^$#&*(@^ ..... rear ended (no damage)

yeah so i must have been assigned a new job from honda and not realized it!!! this is the 3rd time i have been rearended in my CB7s (2 times in the maroon and now once in the coupe) and had no damage!!! First thing i thought was mother fucker just fucked my car so me and Tn_Accords hop out (he was driving) and look and there is just some red paint from dudes mini van so im like whatever no damage no harm then dude in the monivan starts mouthing off and we are like what the fuck you hit us motherfucker we can call the cops I got insurance how bout you ... anyways it gets dropped and we ride off but now my fucking neck is killing me ... I hate idiot fucking drivers

shoulda called the 5-0 any ways.and sued his ass

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      shoulda called the 5-0 any ways.and sued his ass
      Exactly, or beat his ass for mouthing off.

Oh wait, I just have crazy road rage, I forgot

But YOU try driving in Tucson.

Comment

shoulda knocked that fucker in the mouth.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Tn_Accords was fixing to but dude hopped back in his van right quick and shut up ...

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

damn you jacob log off my comp when your done lol ^^^ my post ^^^

Comment

i guess i got some bad ass road rage. cause i would of grabbed his ass out the van
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                damn you jacob log off my comp when your done lol ^^^ my post ^^^

LOL.. i told your dumbass to log me out when you got back on..

anyways.. yeah i was fixing to just get on him when he kinda ran back to his minivan and then I realized the Handicapped tag hanging and his little girl in the minivan too .. so i just dropped it and left. But if it wasn't for that .. rest assure he wouldn't have had much to say.. because i get hella of road rage.. especially if I am rear ended.

the reason for being rear ended was because I slowed down for railroad tracks because trickedaccords car is slammed. the guy cussed me out because he said I wasn't supposed to stop on the tracks. i told him that i wasn't stopped i just slowed down real slow.... by this time i was getting loud and i started to get the phone out of the car and he smarted off one more time and quickly jumped in his minivan. He is just lucky he was handicapped (i guess) and he had his little daughter in the minivan with him ..

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

That sux. A few months back I was driving in the rain at night. I'm driving along doing the speed limit then I see headlights approaching fast. Some douche with his little baby in the car was speeding and tried to slow down and slid into me. Luckily since we were both moving fast there wasn't any damage. I just got out and prayed to god my CF trunk was ok. There wasn't a scratch to be found.

Comment

my car has been rearended at least 3 times that i know of lol ... it needs a new trunk lid and inner tail light on one side as it is. but no new damage and im usually pretty chill as long as no one was hurt and there was no damage but this guy was pissing me off

Comment

Working...
                    X