This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dohcb7... WARNING

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DOHCB7, I HAVE SENT HIM 220$ THROUGH PAYPAL AND HE HAS NOT SENT ANYTHING! Its been about a month and a half since I sent the money and he has not been on the site for a while now...iregaurdless(sp) of stupid forum rules here I though I should let the rest of you know what happened.

its the risk everyone takes in private sales....... sorry you got the shaft.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

uh oh, this is wrong of you. thanks for the heads up. I have been scammed before recently too, but I will not do this. I got scammed on a nuespeed front strut bar. isn't he from cali??
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I did read the disclamer btw ----No whining, complaining, flaming, or "warnings" will be tolerated.

Alerting other members to a scammer is NOT permitted. You are not helping anyone by doing so, just creating a mess of flaming here on the board.
        The staff has provided a resource in the ebay-only forum for your protection. If you chose to ignore it, that's on you. THAT is all the warning and protection the members here need.----I beleive that when that does happen to someone on here people should be warned to protect other members from being scammed as well, thats why I beleive that it needs posted, and its not just an I am pissed thread...

Comment

File a complaint with Paypal..

But as soon as you type in the password and enter the classifieds on this site, you have waived your chance to bitch about getting scammed.. Thread will be deleted as soon as a MOD finds it..

EDIT: and if the Forum rules are "STUPID" then you are free to leave at any time.. Later
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 09-28-2007, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I won in my claim, but no reimbursement!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
              File a complaint with Paypal..

But as soon as you type in the password and enter the classifieds on this site, you have waived your chance to bitch about getting scammed.. Thread will be deleted as soon as a MOD finds it.. Later

x2

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

that is stupid...why the hell would they delete it, its not hurting anyone but the one who scammed me...and if they do delete it, then they just lost a member..

Comment

If that is the way you feel you might as well start walking. I assure you this thread will be history once it is discovered, if not gone it will at least be locked.

Complaining after accepting the terms to the classifieds is something that is not tolerated around here or many other sites where you have to accept terms and conditions.. That is simply the chance you take doing business online.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by TR_Accord
                    that is stupid...why the hell would they delete it, its not hurting anyone but the one who scammed me...and if they do delete it, then they just lost a member..
                    c ya

Comment

well pardon me for tryin to give you guys a heads up...

Comment

sorry for your loss but you DID agree to the rules

-sean
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Im not not a mod, and i know what the rules say. BUT i think this thread should be locked instead of deleted. 2 reasons. The flame thing isnt going to happen. AND if anyone truly decides to do a search on him b4 buying from him, they will be warned.

Sucks for you though, i wouldnt wanna be you.

I got scammed before. I "won" the paypal dispute, big big fucking whooptie doo, i didnt get no money back either

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

you guys are assholes, the guy got screwed and is trying to give everyone else the heads up. No one is flaming or arguing. Also he is NOT blaming the site, or the moderators.

Comment

and the name calling begins.

Comment

Working...
                              X