Having a bad day???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a bad day???

When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this: On your way home from work, stop at a local pharmacy and go to the thermometer section. Purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing, make yourself a cocktail and sit in your favorite chair.
    Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested". Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am so GLAD I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE A$$ THAN YOURS!

LMFAO!!!! That's a good one.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

now that just made my day a bit better... fucking dealership...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

man that just made my day a bit better.

Thanks man.

Comment

omg ahahaha

i'd hate to be the guy that CLEANS the thermometer after they're 'personally tested.'

hehehe

Comment

i'd hate to be the guy that uses the thermometer after the guy cleans it after a guy tests it

Comment

ewwwww. ... so u mean the thermometers we use on our children have already been used??

ewww thats sick!

Comment

i sense a good ol forwarded email..

Comment

i doubt that means theyve actually been inserted into someones ass
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                    i doubt that means theyve actually been inserted into someones ass

yeah, that would be like, some sort of health hazzard, and they'd probably get sued many times....maybe they just test that the thermometer work by dipping it in warm water?
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Or they might use it in a dog's ass it much cleaner then ares JK This is funny though I be feeling like quitting everyday I go to work.
                      Last edited by DTaccords85; 09-29-2007, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X