• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    lol KNIGHT RIDER

so is that thing fast?

apparantly not but what do i know im just the owner
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
      apparantly not but what do i know im just the owner

Yours is also not stock...

You would be amazed at how much power just a set of headers or the like can get you on one of those early 3rd gen F-bodies.

Nobody is insulting you car, I was simply stating a fact about they perform stock.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

im shooting to get into the 12's doing a budget 350 build for my buddy's camaro, same body style...
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
          Yours is also not stock...

You would be amazed at how much power just a set of headers or the like can get you on one of those early 3rd gen F-bodies.

Nobody is insulting you car, I was simply stating a fact about they perform stock.

my bad man i thought u were saying it was stock when ive said 3 times its not. im not saying its FAST SHIT im just saying its quicker than my accord was, and its quicker than alot of the cars around here.

all things considered tho, its still not fast.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
          X