This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup im stuck in debt

Well pretty much all the parts im getting for my accord i bought on my credit card. so i added everything up last night and yea im stuck 1500 in debt. now im going to learn my lesson, if you wanna boost your car, SAVE UP. dont be like me, see my mistakes and learn from them.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Temptation of a credit card... Everybody makes mistakes.. Don't feel bad of yourself.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yea i ran my CC debit up to about 10 grand when i was 18 ) let just say iam 26 now and havnt paid a dime on any of it so i would hate to see what i owe now

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

its ur mistake. too bad

Comment

i didnt say i was complainning

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I'm stuck at 1000 bucks for my laptop and the gangsta aid came in , the CC collection got pWn3d.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Angel, least you got parts on yer car

accord2nr81....if its been 7 years, you should be able to write to a few key ppl and have it removed.

Anything thats been on yer credit for at least 7 years can be extinguished

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Heh get a better job and maybe you wont be in debt. Sure i know it hurts to wait but its all about paitence. Chop the card up and look away. You better pray nothng happens before or after you put your project into effect and dont cheap out do it well or your fucked.10-14 year old car maintenance not up to par your just askin for it. Unless you have another daily driver but anyways good luck

Comment

Bwhahahaha. 1500, lol. Wait till you have a mortgage hanging over your head, then get back to me. Go flip some burgers, and remember, I ALWAYS want fries with that, and you'll have it paid off in no time.

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    Heh get a better job and maybe you wont be in debt.
                    thats the most ridiculous thing ive heard all day! ur job has NOTHING to do with debt. anyone can have debt. people with well paying jobs can accrue just as much debt, if not more.

as long as ur able to make payments and have a steady job, managing ur cc isnt too bad. its people that spend waaay too much and cant afford the monthly payment. thats when it starts adding up and spiraling out of control.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                      Bwhahahaha. 1500, lol. Wait till you have a mortgage hanging over your head, then get back to me. Go flip some burgers, and remember, I ALWAYS want fries with that, and you'll have it paid off in no time.
                      If he did id honestly have to say he wouldnt be thinkin about boost unless hes got a good paying job or had a couple of kids and using that tax return back to his full benefits or had a shorty thats well off with a good paying job so many factors to split the bill with. But he better be prepared for shit to break down and all that.

Comment

its too tempting when youve got a credit card man thats why i got rid of them all. just cash for now on. just tough it out and you'll have better credit when you get it paid off.

and hey sparkle is that srt4 paid for.if not then maybe you should get a better job so you can have that shit paid off. sorry but almost everyone is in debt im sure you dont own that car. but then again it is a neon.lol.
                        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

****!!

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                            its too tempting when youve got a credit card man thats why i got rid of them all. just cash for now on. just tough it out and you'll have better credit when you get it paid off.

and hey sparkle is that srt4 paid for.if not then maybe you should get a better job so you can have that shit paid off. sorry but almost everyone is in debt im sure you dont own that car. but then again it is a neon.lol.
                            actually the car is paid for i brought it all cash the only thing i had to come out of pocket for was the warrantee and it was pocketchange gotta love citibank direct did it over the phone and picket the car up half an hour later obtw it was 4 extra bucks to do the transaction Laught my way straight to the bank HAH,HAH,HAhahahHAAAAAAAAAAH!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              actually the car is paid for i brought it all cash the only thing i had to come out of pocket for was the warrantee and it was pocketchange gotta love citibank direct did it over the phone and picket the car up half an hour later obtw it was 4 extra bucks to do the transaction Laught my way straight to the bank HAH,HAH,HAhahahHAAAAAAAAAAH!
                              HAHHAHAHAHAH ROFL!!! HAHAHHA

u tell em sparkles!

Comment

Working...
                              X