No announcement yet.

So who thinks their shit is fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night it was fast as hell. like 0-60 in like 4-5 secs. but thats because it was stuck in 1st gear and idled at 3,500 rpm.

but to tell you the truth, its pretty fast for a 17yr old family sedan.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Ill say my car is quick ... definatly not fast but quick yes ... i have taken my car up to 130 MPH on the speedo and pegging out as it continues to gain speed lol but i wont say i get there fast but i get there quickly lol

Comment

I would say my car is fast enough, a lot slower than a lot of cars, but also a lot faster than a lot of cars. Close to 300whp is good enough for me...for now. Maybe next year it'll be really fast

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

this is me racing an evo. h22 minor built!

Comment

A. You son of a bitch!

B. i thought i done told you bishes....i love that 80s shit...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              this is me racing an evo. h22 minor built!

lmao...hahaha

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Not a good idea if your stock. I have a skunk2 ecu from ebay I hate it. Its my backup if my tune goes to shit.

ILBB: The 7mgte have potential other than there hg problems. But one thing is for sure they have plenty of torque. Also taking out some stuff will help out too MKIII are boats.

this winter i'm building the motor and putting a bigger turbo on it
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I just got rick rolled btw my cars fuckin slow as turd its like 18 second quarter mile

My Members Ride Page

Comment

my car is fast as hell ....... for my 4 yr old daughter !! LOL..

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                      Ill say my car is quick ... definatly not fast but quick yes ... i have taken my car up to 130 MPH on the speedo and pegging out as it continues to gain speed lol but i wont say i get there fast but i get there quickly lol

and how the hell do you know you were going that fast... your speedo don't work over 0 mph !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Low 11's don't even do it for me.

On the road, crotch rockets get it done, but other than that, the only real road based stuff that is scary have open wheels.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I have invisibel turbo manz!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                            you JERK!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKS MY 300MHZ LAPTOP?!

IT TOOK ME LIKE FIVE MINUTES TO STOP THAT SHIT!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              you JERK!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKS MY 300MHZ LAPTOP?!

IT TOOK ME LIKE FIVE MINUTES TO STOP THAT SHIT!!

It takes everyone 5 minutes to stop that shit.

Rick assbag ftl.

And yea my car is maddd slowwww.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                                Not a good idea if your stock. I have a skunk2 ecu from ebay I hate it. Its my backup if my tune goes to shit.

ILBB: The 7mgte have potential other than there hg problems. But one thing is for sure they have plenty of torque. Also taking out some stuff will help out too MKIII are boats.
                                I've never taken it that high, highest was 8000rpm and that was only a couple times. I had a stock P13 too, but I let a friend use it and he sold the car with it still in it.
                                MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
                                If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X