This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1
    actually theres a video online with the person who developed SRT saying that it means "street AND racing technology".

he didnt want people to think it meant street racing technology. then that would make him a suspect of developing stuff for street racing.
    thankyou shadow1

Comment

neons=***
      torque=cool

selling out to a neon=priceless

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
        If we wanted torque, we'd get a Mustang GT, not a 2.4 Turbo in a neon.
        nah mustangs really dont do it for me it has to be turbo theres more of a fun-factor with the srt than the mustang. The srt4 has better handling a larger base for upgrades which dont have to be tuned from the factory and acutally wastes less fuel. But if you rather spend more money making noise with the mustang going nowhere ill keep my top-end and downlow torque and power thankyou. You can go and get one not me. Hold tight in them corners now lol

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
          i wanna swap an srt-4 motor in my car

so it can be the honda srt-4
          Im sure if you had the money it would be wortht he while. Atleast youll get more torque without blowing your motor up or having to have to build it.

Comment

are you joking? neons handle like pure shit

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
              are you joking? neons handle like pure shit
              this isnt your moms car stop pretending the srt4 is your mothers car. Actually get in a srt4 and drive one stop being lazy dude. Strutbars on a stage 1 and im outhandlingcivics on a acr suspension i was in my boys car and he outhandles evos and sti's thats some crazy shit right there

Comment

i still love it when people say "oh its a neon...." and the drivers say "its an srt-4"

still in denial.

edit:

id love to see a video of 2 professional drivers race

1 in an srt4 and 1 in an evo.

Comment

ok mike i support you man b/c all you did was started a thread and talked no trash to no one but people still started talking trash to you for no reason.

on the other hand, this is an import site. you wont get much support from a tuner site thats import. the SRTs are ok in my book, but still. this is an IMPORT site. just like when landon posted a pic of that Camero he'll be getting i said "ewww!!!!!" lol.(landon. you my boi and you know that. lol) but hey, its a domestic. dont expect to hear nothing but insaults from here. especially with something like a SRT-4. ive heard so many people talk trash about that car. i see nothing wrong with it astecticly but its still a domestic on an import site.

Comment

ok mike i support you man b/c all you did was started a thread and talked no trash to no one but people still started talking trash to you for no reason.

on the other hand, this is an import site. you wont get much support from a tuner site thats import. the SRTs are ok in my book, but still. this is an IMPORT site. just like when landon posted a pic of that Camero he'll be getting i said "ewww!!!!!" lol.(landon. you my boi and you know that. lol) but hey, its a domestic. dont expect to hear nothing but insaults from here. especially with something like a SRT-4. ive heard so many people talk trash about that car. i see nothing wrong with it astecticly but its still a domestic on an import site.
                    right again Ill let em talk its whatever though no sweat off my back if they dont want to learn anything new. Just lastweek my boy showed me some strange shit a oldschool volkswaggon with a type r engine in t people went crazy like oh its a waste of money blahzzee blah. Its time people tried new things yaknow.

Comment

its also the same way when you go to an srt/mustang/domestic forum and talk about civics....theyre all gonna say "its just a civic" no matter how strong the import scene is.

Comment

"we've become the mustang driving douche bags we've grown to hate..."

when you start talking about people in the tuner scene thats all you do. is become the crackhead driving mustangs and Firebirds(who ever has it in their sig, no offence.) who look down on the guys driving the civics, integras, and accords.

he has an SRT-4. get over it. if you want to make fun of someone in the import world then all those who have H22s, rag on the guys who dont. and the guys who have boosted F22s, rag on the guys who dont. all the guys with N/A F22s rag on the guys who dont.

get over yourself people. why rag on someone whos done nothig to you? its pointless. all your doing is becoming the bullies i had to face in school. do that and your no longer a friend of mine. cb7tuner or not...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          its also the same way when you go to an srt/mustang/domestic forum and talk about civics....theyre all gonna say "its just a civic" no matter how strong the import scene is.
                          neither side is strong. I find it more outta state the domestics run it more out here in the city the import scene is as dead as a doornail. The main reason is the bad name it gave itself through streetracing,theft,and other irresponsible actions the owners of each import vehicle soon there wont be nothing left on either side if this keeps up.

I mean comon really do you expect a domestic to get a ticket or a import think about it. Its sad when you pull out of where ever you live then worry about oh man someones gonna break in my car or just take it altogether or lookin in that rearview with the cop folloring right behind you just to throw a citation your way for whatever. Thats why I had to leave the scene its just not where its at anymore not like back in the day.

Comment

I don't buy it either.

So...

Since you have a camera to record those vids....

Maybe you can post one up that proves it's your car.

That "run you did last night..." the vid was uploaded to you tube 5 days ago boy wonder. and you posted this thread.... when again?
                            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

at the end of the day.. it's still a..

Comment

i repeat

"we've become the mustang driving douche bags we've grown to hate..."

when you start talking about people in the tuner scene thats all you do. is become the crackhead driving mustangs and Firebirds(who ever has it in their sig, no offence.) who look down on the guys driving the civics, integras, and accords.

he has an SRT-4. get over it. if you want to make fun of someone in the import world then all those who have H22s, rag on the guys who dont. and the guys who have boosted F22s, rag on the guys who dont. all the guys with N/A F22s rag on the guys who dont.

get over yourself people. why rag on someone whos done nothig to you? its pointless. all your doing is becoming the bullies i had to face in school. do that and your no longer a friend of mine. cb7tuner or not...

Comment

Working...
                                X