Got me a Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me a Wii

yeah i went to the local video and game shop to rent some movies and what do they have in the glass case? A Wii so i grap a sales associate walking by and tell him to get the Wii out of the case NOW! LOL ... I have been looking for a Wii for about 6 months ... Anyways get up to the counter and my credit/debit card wont read ... WTF ... so i tell the cashier to hold it for me for 10 min since people in line are already asking about it ... I fly back home and grab my bank card and hit the ATM for them oney and back ... BAM!!! I got me a Wii lol.

Also I got my exhaust issues taken care of so the car runs and feels sooo much nicer and sounds a shit load better

Weeeeeeee!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Wii is FTW, my friend!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yes Wii simply rocks and it will only get better. Ive owned mine now since April...fucking rules.

I made an official wii discussion thread...if you want when you get it set up you can add your wii # and then people can add you and when you add them then you can trade miis and pics and play against each other with certain games like Mario Strikers which rawks!

Comment

I love it!!!!! I have played other peoples Wii's but now I have my own!!!! I will prolly go rent some games tomorro since all i have right now is Wii sports that comes with it and i bought an extra controller. So I broke the bank ... well not really but eh whatsever lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            I love it!!!!! I have played other peoples Wii's but now I have my own!!!! I will prolly go rent some games tomorro since all i have right now is Wii sports that comes with it and i bought an extra controller. So I broke the bank ... well not really but eh whatsever lol.
            dude hit up the godfather: blackhand edition

SICK shit! I have it, and I can never stop playing it

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

ugh lol i have a wii and i havent touched it for about a month.

i got it as a present after surgery, and as appreciative as i am, i mean cmon, they gave me a wii! but still, i just dont like it much. the games are ok, but ive never liked it much. if i did id have bought one sooner lol.

not to shit on the parade tho, congrats man! enjoy it!
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i got a buddy who's sister is selling her Wii with a bunch fo shit for only 200 bucks. i was thinking about grabbing it myself but... Halo 3 at midnight on monday..

Comment

wiihaveaproblem.com

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    wiihaveaproblem.com
                    THEY FIXED THE STRAPS, DAMN IT!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      wiihaveaproblem.com

everything i saw on that site was a bunch of complete idiots lol ... My living room is clear of ... what do they say before playing? ... oh yeah people and objects .... and what idiot puts his hand through a cieling fan .... I mean come on .... i noticed the straps on my Wii controler are thincker and wider and seem to have a better attaching point than some friends I have seen.

I am still going to say the Wii is FTW due to its high activity lvl compared to any other platform. Yes their grafics are still low lvl compared to 360 or PS3 but the interactive lvl of the consul is awsome. I am waiting for some kind of DDR combo using the foot pad as well as the controler and nunchuck...

but hey to all there own ... I had a 360 for about 6 months and was not impressed with it but i will say i will miss it slightly for Halo 3 but i give it a month before online play is over run with modders and hackers

Comment

I agree its fun and it will give you a workout. I just thought that site was funny.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I want one >__<;;;

but I must first finish my game collection

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

rented NFS carbon for Wii ... thats a bitch!!!
                            rented metroid prime 2 for Wii ... thats a bitch!!! but fun lol
                            rented mario strikers for Wii ... havent had a chance to really check it out but looks fun =)

Comment

wii was fun for bout a month! woulda sold you mine!!

sometimes you just wanna sit and play games, get a 360

Comment

Working...
                              X