Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you enjoy or dont enjoy when.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you enjoy or dont enjoy when.......

......when it RAINS.

Seeing that its raining cats and dogs right now and mu job almost lost power i thought I would start this thread.

Things I enjoy when its rains is - Sex, Sleeping, watching movies, taking a dump, reading, listening to music.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

droppin a deuce ftw

I like to sit and watch movies or just hang out. Depends on what kind of rain. If its downpour, then yeah, staying inside. If its light and the mood strikes me, i may go out on the porch and just hang out under cover of the house and listen. Same with snow. Listening to the weather is one of my guilty pleasures.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

When i think of rain i think of the snow...
      So i love the rain...

x2 on taking a dump while its raining...
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Enjoy: Sitting inside with the windows open. I love the sound of rain.

Don't enjoy: Driving. Too many dumb asses on the road when it rains.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Drinking/smoking on the porch with friends. /thread
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

started raining for like the first time in months here in the bay.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I like driving. Sliding around is easier on the tires in the rain.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

I hear being in Arizona while it rains is totally different then anywhere else. Its raining right now actually... haha. It smells goooooooooooooood.....

Comment

I went through some light rain storms in AZ, but right before i left it rained all hail mary of jesus! Crazy shit. Looked like a midwest storm front.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I love playing in the rain

oh and kissing

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

take a nap

cant watch satellite TV while its raining, the signal is blocked.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

i love sitting on my front porch just looking throught the woods and listening to the rain. i love watching people run through the rain like it's hydrochloric acid and looking at me like i'm crazy for riding a skateboard in it. i love that rain cools every thing down after a week of crazy heat and humidity.

i hate how my wipers are going dead and i cant see when i drive in the rain. i hate how rain usually ruins parties. i hate how fucking everyone is at the movies when it is raining.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thump sum musik, chillin, willin,dealin, do homework ,study ..

Comment

Sleeping is good.

Walking to and from classes which are amost a mile away sucks ass though.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Driving sucks because, as people said, the rain brings out the dumbass in everyone. Some people overreact and go WAY too slow, others forget that it's wet out and drive like idiots. Plus, I can't put my window down in the rain!

As for things I like... A nice heavy rain or crazy thunderstorm is just fun to sit on the porch or at a window and watch... then when that gets boring, watch a movie or read a book. A nice light rain is fun to be in, if it's not cold I used to walk around in the rain all the time. You're not soaked until you feel it running down your buttcrack!

Comment

Working...
                              X