i blew a rim up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i blew a rim up

i was coming around a corner and some idiot left a split log in the middle of the road...i hit doing about 50-60

this is the front....i actually drove on this for 100-200 feet to slow down

and this is what it looks like from the back....i have a couple of big chunks that i picked up off the ground
    who needs a cherry picker??
    bought from: PHATNESS101

i thought you were being sarcastic, but you really blew a rim up. lol
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

holy shit

Originally posted by Dr.x
      You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Damn that's hot. I have never seen that done before. I know you was like dammmnnnnn, but also like fuckkkkk!
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

wow, that really sucks... but hey looks like the tire might be re-useable! lol haha jk but maybe?

and if that's you carrying that engine that's crazy...
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I don't know what's crazier, your story or your sig

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

no fing way u are not lifting ur engine ...by the way sorry about the rim must of been cool though

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

You gotta hang that on the wall now.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

I was just gonna say that!

You totally destroyed that thing. Good thing you didn't wreck the car in the process! That's insane!

And yeah, he's lifting an engine. It's heavy, but not THAT heavy if you're strong. I can pick up a bare H22 block with one hand, and I'm a weakling.

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                    You gotta hang that on the wall now.
                    x2 it has a stoy behine it...
                    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                    -Nava

Comment

Holy freaking god. Take more pictures. It sucks but its amazing all at the same time lol.

Comment

yeah it was wierd, cus my car didnt hop at all...kinda felt like a flat tire only, but i could hear the metal flying out the back so i knew the rim was gone...and i dunno if im going to reuse that tire...ill have to get it check out, there may be some cuts in it....and yes that is me carrying the engine...its a f22b1 that i had to pick up out of my buddies lifted yota....it was just a bitch setting it down
                        who needs a cherry picker??
                        bought from: PHATNESS101

Comment

Originally posted by liljestrand
                          yeah it was wierd, cus my car didnt hop at all...kinda felt like a flat tire only, but i could hear the metal flying out the back so i knew the rim was gone...and i dunno if im going to reuse that tire...ill have to get it check out, there may be some cuts in it....and yes that is me carrying the engine...its a f22b1 that i had to pick up out of my buddies lifted yota....it was just a bitch setting it down
                          Ya man you fucked that shit up man.

And yes guys its possible to pick it up if you're big like that I got a cousin that pretty big and i asked him after seeing this g uys sig if thats even possible and my cuz was like ya dude its not even that heavy. Are they like 400 lbs at most?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                          X