thinking of selling my 96 integ ls and getting 90 lx 2dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking of selling my 96 integ ls and getting 90 lx 2dr

sup guys, ive been here on and off over the years. Wasnt sure what forum to put this in so i figured id start in OT and go from there.

I love my integra, but lately its started developing some small problems and the entire interior is rattling pretty bad. Overall it just seems very cheaply built compared to the 2 accords ive had experience with (mom had a 91 ex 4d 5pd, i used to have a 94 ex 4d at till the tranny blew)

anyhow i recently found this for sale

http://chico.craigslist.org/car/420816996.html

maybe i could talk him down to 12 to 1400 somewhere in there.

i figure i can get probably over 4k for the integra, its a 96 ls with 166k miles, 17s, i/h/e, tint and pager alarm ill put it mostly back to stock cause i got all the parts. I wouldnt mind pocketing over 2k either.

then all the accord will need when i get it is tint, alarm, and ill put the 17s off the integ onto it (4 lug universal). And of course swap over my knock (2 infiniti 10s, 500.1 amp) .... probably wont paint the accord cause its got 250k on the chassis so no reason to spruce it up too much ... maybe will get a 92-93 bumper if i found one for cheap thats the right color. Or a 90-91 with the oem fogs. Oh and a trailer hitch (i ride mtn bikes and i have a bike rack that mounts to the hitch, got a hitch on the integ now lol)

either way lemme know what you guys think.

Holy crap it's Melt! Haven't seen you in years!

Not a bad looking CB. I say go for it, but I'm biased! The Teg is nice, but if you're tired of it, it's best to sell while it's still in demand. People are moving on to the K-powered Hondas now, and the older ones are becoming less desirable. Why pay $4000 for a teg when you can pay $7000 for an RSX? (I don't see it that way, but the overall market is going that way, it seems...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Holy crap it's Melt!
      wtf is a melt?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yea man k seems to be the way but people still love integras ... and in CA premium costs a premium lol so people love LS cause you can run regular.

I think im going to call my dad and see what he thinks .... cause if i get the cb i would take the integra off the insurance so im not paying on 2 cars, then put the integra back to stock and sell it ... id have to go home (150 miles each way) to go get all my stock ish though (intake, header, exhaust, springs) ... oh and of course id need the pink to the teg which is at home too lol

Comment

Hey! You're still around! Glad to see you around brother.

Personally I would probably stick to the teg. If it's rattles you are worried about... I would think the car that's 6 years older os probably going to have a bigger issue with that down the road.
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Do you like or well, care for that interior color? I would stick with the teg, but thats just my 89.70 cents...
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Looks to be in pretty good shape. Personally I'd stick with the Teg, but that's just me. My Accord makes some weird ass annoying noises too...but I just got to deal with it for now.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I would keep the teg and do a Japanese Front End conversion. I love teg's but hate those bug eyes.

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  Hey! You're still around! Glad to see you around brother.

Personally I would probably stick to the teg. If it's rattles you are worried about... I would think the car that's 6 years older os probably going to have a bigger issue with that down the road.
                  hey whats going on man, yea i havent seen you in a while

anyways i think i am going to stick with the integra, ... its not just the rattles that were getting to me though, i dunno but after driving it today i kinda rekindled my loving of it, i just need to fix a few things and the way i see it its better to know whats wrong with my car than pick up a new one and not know whats wrong with it

the burgandy didnt really bother me though

and no im not going to put an accord front end on my integra, i actually like the usdm front .... if i was ever in an accident id be tempted to go 98-01 but not jdm.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    I would keep the teg and do a Japanese Front End conversion. I love teg's but hate those bug eyes.

It's funny why people want to do this conversion, I like it and all, but it looks like a 5th gen Accord front end. Personally I wouldnt do it, especially with a type R,

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                    X