Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i think i just found my next project car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf your the next maple

pick a damn project/car and stick to it...didnt u have big plans for your cb7..then sold it cause of back pains or something?..then get it back or something?

this is a cool project but wtf pick something and stick to it

Comment

He sold it because he had his spine fused... and he was doped up on pain meds, so he wasn't thinking straight.

IMO, a CB7 is a better choice... but that's only for my purposes. If you want to go fast cheap, the Camaro is the car to get. You won't have a sleeper with that thing, though! They DO handle well if you mod them properly, I know that. 3rd gens actually tear it up on the autocross tracks, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
        lol more like 100 in gauges
        the tach alone was 200.

no ebay or autozone trash here. and i said CLOSE to 1g, i meant like 700.

between the gauges and equalizer and speakers its at least 700. i guarentee it.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          wtf your the next maple

pick a damn project/car and stick to it...didnt u have big plans for your cb7..then sold it cause of back pains or something?..then get it back or something?

this is a cool project but wtf pick something and stick to it

look at you running your mouth when you dont know what your talking about

up till now at least when u bitched u knew what was going on.

there goes all that. good job friend
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            the tach alone was 200.

no ebay or autozone trash here. and i said CLOSE to 1g, i meant like 700.

between the gauges and equalizer and speakers its at least 700. i guarentee it.
            umm so ur buying a car for guages ? if u wanna sell the a-pillar guage pod let me know. I want it for my Iroc-Z
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

wow 200 dollars for a 3" tach

autometer? would have to be for that much fuckin money

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                didnt you just buy your car back?

negative. i was so close and the little shit changed his mind.

il still own another cb one day i hope, but for my go fast desires, this camaro is DEF the most practical choice.

i can spend 1g on this camaro and already be relatively quick.

or i can spend 900 on a cb, 1300 on a h22, and another ?$$ on making it competitive with a car such as this camaro.

plus ive always wanted a muscle car but never dreamed that something this cool could be so cheap. i know the kid whos father owns this lot, and theyre good people that wouldnt screw me over. weve been good friends for 2 years now and if there was something wrong with it theyd tell me. but i asked how much, and they said 1500, but for me 1000.

shit if it runs for 400 miles ive got my money out of it.

Comment

wow 200 dollars for a 3" tach

autometer? would have to be for that much fuckin money

you of all people should like this mitch uve got a old chevy truck dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by cleanz_28
                    umm so ur buying a car for guages ? if u wanna sell the a-pillar guage pod let me know. I want it for my Iroc-Z

and where exactly did i say that?

Comment

what does it run ?
                      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                      -Nava

Comment

in the quarter i dont know its never seen the track that i know of, and if it has theres no time slips so that stays a mystery untill i can track it.

Comment

yeah i know autometere does btu I was asking if they were autometer gauges

and my truck has a shitty 25 dollar auto zone tach in it LOL

Comment

yeah i know autometere does btu I was asking if they were autometer gauges

and my truck has a shitty 25 dollar auto zone tach in it LOL

what are you talking about lol?

when i said " " i meant you were right its all autometer.

and you spent 15 minutes on the phone bragging about ur truck lol now ur acting like its nothing lol whats the deal man?

Comment

more pics!

like engine pics

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

tomoro or saturday!

its actually not a bad bay.

polished vc's and yellow plug wires.

the air filter is polished and you guessed it-edelbrock lol

wow i just really hope everything goes thru.

this car really just takes my breath away. the sporty look, the sound of muscle and power.

i really cant believe that this might be happening lol. its not 100% sure thing yet, but the only thing that could stop it is if it blows up on the lot between now and saturday. (at least thats what the rents are saying. they are very proud of me for finding an american car to mod instead of japanese lol dont know why...)

Comment

Working...
                                X