Toyota Matrix's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota Matrix's

Yeah i know, its a toyota... but im interested in knowing about the reliability of these fancy hatches, their basically a corolla hatch, so they cant be that bad. My mom is lookin to trade in her Tercel (95 mint) for one, im hoping she will get at least 3-4 trade in for the other one. She is getting the maxtrix for 12, fully loaded, blue, charcoal grey interrior, only has 25K on it, and its an 05. Lemme know what you think
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Matrices is the plural form of Matrix. i thought everyone knew that, sheesh

Comment

go for it!

Comment

The Matrix is the same as the Pontiac Vibe. 'Nuff said.

I think they're ugly as sin, and they're based on the Corolla... only there's MORE car for that wimpy motor to haul around.

I'd honestly take a PT Cruiser over a Matrix.

Comment

the xrs has the celica engine in it, one of the socal member's wife has one bvls 185 i think is his sn, its all cf'ed out as well
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

I think they're ugly as sin, and they're based on the Corolla... only there's MORE car for that wimpy motor to haul around.

werd, they are produced in the same plant here in cali with the pontiacs and geos

corolla = prism
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I used to like them a lot. Why, I dont know.

Buy a Fit.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

but its still a toyota, using a toyota engine.

Comment

^ also the 2ZZ-GE is designed by Yamaha

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                    ^ also the 2ZZ-GE is designed by Yamaha
                    The head. As are most of Toyotas engines. Thank god for that.

Comment

Tell your mom to buy a Supra

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

id choose the new matrix over a new corolla anytime. With the exception of the ae86s, the corollas are ugly as sin.

my homie has the xrs and he swears hes god with it because of his celica motor in that car. he claims to beat h22s easily with his so called "LIFT"

the vibe is the real matrix which is really ugly. good thing they left that to pontiac. sorry deevs!

Comment

I dunno about that xrs, but id go vibe over matrix.

I think the vibe looks more "manly" of the 2. That and....I dunno. If i had to choose, id go Vibe. Unless of course a spec sheet swayed my decision

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

mattress-seas

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              id choose the new matrix over a new corolla anytime. With the exception of the ae86s, the corollas are ugly as sin.

my homie has the xrs and he swears hes god with it because of his celica motor in that car. he claims to beat h22s easily with his so called "LIFT"

the vibe is the real matrix which is really ugly. good thing they left that to pontiac. sorry deevs!
                              No worries... I HAVE a Pontiac, but I don't LIKE it!

I'm not a fan of any Toyota anymore. The mid-90s and earlier they're good. Now... bleh. I see newer Toyotas the same way I see any domestic. Hell, I actually think the newer GM products are BETTER than Toyota!

Your mom would be better off getting a Fit. Honda hasn't totally crapped out on us yet! Even a PT Cruiser. Chrysler isn't great, but they got it right with the PT.

Comment

Working...
                              X