Question About PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About PM's

ok in my PM box at the top that says your logged in, when you last visited, and how many PMs unredd, and total.

It says i have 3 unread messages, but i dont hav any. This has been going on for a while. One time i even opened every single message to see if this goes away, but it dosent, They only way for it to go back to 0 is to delete a bunch of messages.

Is there a reason it does this? or is my PM box just retarted?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

yeah i have the same issue. just go in ur PM box. click/select the box next to the most recent PMs and then go to the bottom....and select "mark as read"
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I had the same problem and did was SMsg did.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I just delete my most recent ones and it goes away.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          yeah i have the same issue. just go in ur PM box. click/select the box next to the most recent PMs and then go to the bottom....and select "mark as read"
          I did that and it fixed it. Thanks man. Ill be PMing you about the rear disc stuff if no one buys it by the end of this week.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Yeah mine does this too... it's kinda annoying. But at least it can be solved.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
            X