Can you say clean!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you say clean!?!

Holy shit this is the cleanest cb7 I think I've ever seen. I had one identical to it but it was a AT. It had about 84k when I bought it. However it was a rust bucket.

This thing blows me away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6254
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

holy shit that is crazy...factory rims are in pretty mint shape and the engine bay is spotless. somebody took care of thier ride
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Trites
      holy shit that is crazy...factory rims are in pretty mint shape and the engine bay is spotless. somebody took care of thier ride
      werd
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

the plastic is on the original mats. wow. i wish i had my original mats lol i have walmart racing mats
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

price reflects it though, not that it's not worth it cause it is.

KBB says it's only worth $2940.

1990 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4D

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.2 Liter
          Trans: 5 Speed Manual
          Drive: Front Wheel Drive
          Mileage: 83,063

Equipment
          Air Conditioning
          Power Steering
          Power Windows
          Power Door Locks
          Tilt Wheel
          Cruise Control
          AM/FM Stereo
          Cassette
          Premium Sound
          Sliding Sun Roof
          Alloy Wheels

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $2,940
          Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

I just gaped and stared......that's the most perfect cb7 I've ever seen. That engine bay is IMMACULATE! That's just.....unheard of.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
            2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

its soo obvious that he just got it back from the detailing shop...see the plastic on the mats =)

i gotta give it to him, that car is clean...but my pulley and header heat sheild and rims are cleaner =)

even though blue book is around 2 or 3k..id still sell mine for over 4...just because of the condition....and i have gotten offers for 4...never givin mine up
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

u kno what, if u look at my engine bay and his we have the same battery hahaha....
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i dont know man, it looks like you have some competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    i dont know man, it looks like you have some competition.
                    lol without a doubt!!!

i was going to slightly clean my seats and interior for this meet but i may just super shampoo to get it super new...and compete against that hahahaha....

the difference between him and me, is that he is the looser who is selling it

Retro!

Hater

Comment

very clean!

Comment

that is clean and all but the price is crazy.

i mean for most of us here>>> u are better off buying a cb7 on a auction and do all the work on the car for ur self and the car would look better than that.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

very nice indeed. That reminds me, one of my buddies I work with bought the absolute cleanest 3rd gen I have ever seen from one of our customers. It is a '89 Accord LXi with only 45K on the clock and it is just as clean as that one pictured above. The only thing it needs is a CV boot. Oh, and get this....he bought it for $200!!! Damn him for getting to it first!
                          00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

wait, why is it amazing that a used car at a car dealership is clean?

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zen
                              wait, why is it amazing that a used car at a car dealership is clean?

Yeah, but I've seen a lot of used cb7's on a used lot that looked like ass.
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X