photoshop this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop this!

Ok so here is the deal, my VC needs painted. photoshop some colors on it, so I can pick the color I like and paint it.

here is a couple pics

and GO

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

I would say have KeelesKustome airbrush it for you... TOP quality...
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
      I would say have KeelesKustome airbrush it for you... TOP quality...

hmm how much does he charge?

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
        Ok so here is the deal, my VC needs painted. photoshop some colors on it, so I can pick the color I like and paint it.

here is a couple pics

and GO
        ur sig says f22a6, did u just get the swap? I would suggest semi gloss black,it looks very oem and very nice.
        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
        -Nava

Comment

he going to charge me 85 but it all depends if you just want to make it one soild color or something a little wilder :P pink with a couple of fairys flyin around it but yea all the valve covers i have seen of his have been bad ass

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
            he going to charge me 85 but it all depends if you just want to make it one soild color or something a little wilder :P pink with a couple of fairys flyin around it but yea all the valve covers i have seen of his have been bad ass

yea that would be a no on the fairys haha. I am not that girly girly. I would like maybe something that says Nicole or somthing, that would be kinda cool. HMMMMMMM maybe I need to pm him

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleanz_28
              ur sig says f22a6, did u just get the swap? I would suggest semi gloss black,it looks very oem and very nice.
              yes we just did the swap, I need to change my sig

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

hm maybe baby blue with my name in like the corner airbrused in like differnt shades of pink or like grafiti(sp)

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

iam sure he can do it for yea .... i think his going to do something along the lines of blue valve screamming skull on the lefts with ghost flames coming off its head

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I'm trying to get my photoshop going... My computer is being incredibly slow right now.. I will let you know if I have any luck.. Later

Comment

keeleskustome does great work... I've been checking out all his valve covers recently, and I must say I'm impressed.

I don't think he's done an H22 one before, so maybe you'll be able to get a good deal from him if you really plug him... Get the other H22 owners to say "I want that too!"

But yeah... his ebay auctions for the painted covers have always gone for pretty reasonable prices, and if you send him your cover, it can't be too expensive. He seems to ask a reasonable amount. Even if it's $100, I'd say it's worth it when the alternative is crappy rattle-can stuff! If you're gonna do it, do it right!

Comment

MY SHITTY ATTEMPT

I'm still a photoshop n00b so that is my sad attempt.. Is that the shade of baby blue your looking for?

I know someone on here will post up something that completely makes mine look like it was done by a 5 year old.. Later

Comment

yea mike that is about the color.....

I hope he makes me a hell of a deal and does it really awsome, I think I am going to have this local guy sand down the dohc vtec so he has moer to work with. I really like the idea of it baby blue with my name grafittied in pink. I wish he would get on here though haha

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Gimme I bit and I'll try to whip something up and update this post.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yay! shaving the dohc vtec part was my idea!

nicole you know you can do it yourself unless you dont have a grinder haha

Comment

Working...
                              X