The Dumbest thing ever done to my CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dumbest thing ever done to my CB7

I left the friggin sunroof open last night ... the first time i have ever fogotten to close it ... and it rained for the first time in a month hard .... needless say my car interior was soaked ... lol it sucks

haha yeah that sucks. I've done that several times now, but usually I'll leave it cracked, so not a great amount leaks in initially but it sort of holds rain and even with it closed, everytime I stop it all lurches forward and pours on me like a sink faucet.

Warm water down the back of the neck, mmmm

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

^^ there IS a fix for that, lol ^^
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Open it up on a nice sunny day? lol whenver that is.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

^^ there IS a fix for that, lol ^^
          You mean a fix besides not leaving the thing open on a rainy day?

I'm new to this whole sunroof thing, my last CB was an LX so inform me, bring me up to speed, does a seal have to be replaced? A drain hole opened?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

There are two drain holes in the sunroof assembly as I recall. Or was it 4 they are just hoses that lead to the outside of the car. Most likely they are clogged with crap allowing water to get trapped in there.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              haha yeah that sucks. I've done that several times now, but usually I'll leave it cracked, so not a great amount leaks in initially but it sort of holds rain and even with it closed, everytime I stop it all lurches forward and pours on me like a sink faucet.

Warm water down the back of the neck, mmmm
              better than cold water down your back in the morning
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i can only imagine how bad it would be if i forgot to close it and it snowed or something lol. but its supposed to be sunny and in the 80s tomorrow so it should dry up. lol .... but yeah hopefully i wont do that again lol

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  There are two drain holes in the sunroof assembly as I recall. Or was it 4 they are just hoses that lead to the outside of the car. Most likely they are clogged with crap allowing water to get trapped in there.

Pretty sure it's 4 holes. 2 in the front and 2 at the back.

To orginal story.....that sucks lol. If you have a wet-vac vaccum it all good so it doesn't start rotting and stuff.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                    I left the friggin sunroof open last night ... the first time i have ever fogotten to close it ... and it rained for the first time in a month hard .... needless say my car interior was soaked ... lol it sucks
                    you have such a sick CB, hopefully all the electronics are still fully functional
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Permanent solution, get an LX.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

all elctronics are still good ... it dried out pretty well today in the heat ... im gonna hit with some spray stuff here in a few to stop molds and what not

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92

Been there. Done that. Was a beautiful day out. had just washed the car and decided to roll the windows down and open the sun roof and air it out some. went in and fell asleep in front of the TV. woke up to it dark and pouring down rain.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X