insurance rates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insurance rates?

what r u ppl paying for insurance. i was payin $95 a month till i got my 1st ticket today

$250 a month
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

my 21st b-day present from parents is i have to pay my own insurance. i opted to drive with no insurance but they said they'd take away both my vehicles and force me to take other methods of transportation.

anyways, lowest liability plan from esurance quoted me 380 for 6 months. down from about 1300 from totaling a porsche.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Im lucky enough that my parents pay for my insurance, but I dont want to know what Im in for when I graduate and take it over.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          my 21st b-day present from parents is i have to pay my own insurance. i opted to drive with no insurance but they said they'd take away both my vehicles and force me to take other methods of transportation.

anyways, lowest liability plan from esurance quoted me 380 for 6 months. down from about 1300 from totaling a porsche.
          awwwwww....fluffy mad?

i been paying my damn insurance since i started driving. get with the program.

oo , i pay 700 every 6 months. i dont know the details, i just have to pay the rents.

Comment

I pay 350 a month and I haven't driven the cb in over 2 months so I'm paying for nothing.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
              I pay 350 a month and I haven't driven the cb in over 2 months so I'm paying for nothing.
              Yea when my CB died I was still paying insurance on it too. I got a lot of it back though when I cancelled my coverage.

I'm paying $220 a month straight liability on my Maxima (1 accident, a few moving violations).

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

About $260 a year! I'm blessed with a house, wife and a very clean driving record .
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

i pay about $40 a month for basic coverage with Geico

Comment

I pay about $150 a month with progressive, was $210 a month with American Family. My tickets finally dropped. Getting 6 tickets and 14 points on your license within the first 6 months of having it is a VERY BAD IDEA.

Originally posted by deevergote
                    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

185 a month

3 tickets

defensive driving 2nd stage

Comment

$65 a month

Comment

My parents pay half, I pay the other. For me it's $92/month, but that's with like no coverage or anything and a student discount. I'm 20, everything is in my name, and a clean record.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                            awwwwww....fluffy mad?

i been paying my damn insurance since i started driving. get with the program.

oo , i pay 700 every 6 months. i dont know the details, i just have to pay the rents.
                            i guess that just means my parents just make enough to cover my insurance too.

how unfortunate of me.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just got my bill in the mail, $408 for the year for both of our CBs, Hers full Cov, min Liability..
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X