the new g/f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new g/f

well shit i think i finally found some one that i want to be with about damn time. its weird how it all worked out. but i think she is the one that i want to be with.
    i mean she is every thing i looi for in a girl and damn i am happy. about time it is finally going good for me with a girl LOL
    well this is for ya fuckers that say pics or ban

used condoms? wtf

boobies make nice pillows.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wow, this sounds really fucking familiar if you ask me.

so long as you're happy man. stick with it. But don't kid yourself in the long run. If you're not happy

you're not happy...

Good luck with it, she looks like she's fun!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Got dat shit!
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          boobies make nice pillows.
          lol no shit i didn't even know that pic was taking i was passed the fuck out.
          and the happy part yea no shit man if i am not happy i am movin on

used condoms? wtf

Comment

sweet.
            girls suck tho.

for real.

OT kinda ON topic tho, theres this REAL good lookin girl that goes to my school. shes 16 and i'm 18, is that too much of an age difference? or do you guys think it's straight? we been hangin out a little, and she was in a bikini today and REALLY caught my eye. shes got the body of a goddess, and i'm nowhere near joking either. whats the word fellas?

Comment

that's great news man. it looks like she genuinely cares for you..
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                sweet.
                girls suck tho.

for real.

OT kinda ON topic tho, theres this REAL good lookin girl that goes to my school. shes 16 and i'm 18, is that too much of an age difference? or do you guys think it's straight? we been hangin out a little, and she was in a bikini today and REALLY caught my eye. shes got the body of a goddess, and i'm nowhere near joking either. whats the word fellas?

ummmm i am almost 21 and she is almost 18
                so i got my opinions on that ordeal

used condoms? wtf

Comment

sweet.
                  girls suck tho.

for real.

Piktars shall decide.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

she looks mad young in pictures, but shes fine as hell in real life. i was out in the boat with her today, all day. and DAMN, she looks amazing in a bikini. shes 16.
                    shes the one on the left

Comment

dude i would hit it LOL..... but age is not to bad mate. i say go for it

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                        and the happy part yea no shit man if i am not happy i am movin on
                        once you two get closely involved...

easier said than done...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yup, shes a youngie. i hate girls with braces, it hurts

Comment

she looks mad young in pictures, but shes fine as hell in real life. i was out in the boat with her today, all day. and DAMN, she looks amazing in a bikini. shes 16.
                            shes the one on the left

Hit it.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

looks like braces...id be cautious with them destroyers...other then that, go for it!

as already stated though, girls suck/piss me off...as much as i love em..i have the same amount of hate for them.
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X