Anyone with Bit Torrent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with Bit Torrent?

I need a song if anyone here can help me out.

The name of the song is ' Everything Must Go (Chemical Brothers remix)' - Manic Street Preachers. This song is been stuck in my head all weekend and I tried snagging it off of LimeWire but I only got 56 percent downloaded before it went kaput.

Can anyone help a brotha out?

Oh and if any of you old school Playstation gamers wanna know why I want it, find it and you'll know why.

Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Fuck, torrentspy wont allow US resident to search their site anymore due to some legal issues.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

mininova
      piratebay
      isohunt

I'm only listing sites that are related to the topic of bittorent software.
      I am in no way endorsing or supporting the illegal downloading of anything, and neither is CB7tuner.com.
      Just putting that up there because RIAA owns half of america now I think.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

I looked and couldnt find that specific remix. I found the CD with the original track on it if you want it. (the site is super ratio driven and I dont want to start the download if you dont want that version)
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

ok I downloaded it for you

hit me up on aim or yahoo and ill send it to you

yahoo: tehbull420@yahoo.com
          aim: tehbullm

Comment

oh fuck its not the remix nvm my bad I have the one from the cd downloaded though

yeah and demonoid sucks on that upload bullshit lol

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              I looked and couldnt find that specific remix. I found the CD with the original track on it if you want it. (the site is super ratio driven and I dont want to start the download if you dont want that version)
              sounds like oink...
              I am a member, good shit.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                sounds like oink...
                I am a member, good shit.
                Is OiNK. I would be a power user+ if I hadnt gotten my uploading rights taken away. Fucking Academy Is... releasing an iTunes only EP that people there wanted. (and me filling the request because I was oblivious to the fact that it was an iTunes only release).
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                  oh fuck its not the remix nvm my bad I have the one from the cd downloaded though

yeah and demonoid sucks on that upload bullshit lol

Im a member there as well, but my ratio is pretty much unaffected by downloads below like 3 gigs. Its so high that I could download 1gb a day for like 6 months and not have to worry about seeding.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    Is OiNK. I would be a power user+ if I hadnt gotten my uploading rights taken away. Fucking Academy Is... releasing an iTunes only EP that people there wanted. (and me filling the request because I was oblivious to the fact that it was an iTunes only release).
                    That sucks. I still have like 4gb to upload before I can be power user. Lately I just leave bit torrent running 24/7, not downloading anything. I donated though, so I have invites.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I have a 1.266 ratio though, so Im in no real trouble if I go on a download spree. I just left a few copies of PS seeding for a while, along with like 15 music torrents. Luckily, I can do that because I dont download RIAA artists much. When I do, they dont stay seeding long.
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

Comment

I use soulseek for most of my music... You can download the entire folder at once, so it's nearly as good as bit torrent! Bit torrent is great when you want EVERYTHING by an artist...

Comment

You know you can pick what songs you want with Utorrent right?

When it prompts to dl you just browse and uncheck what you dont want leaving what you do want checked and dl....wala!

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                          X