Suicide is Painless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide is Painless

Anyone else know this song? I really like it for some reason. It is the theme song for MASH. I just can't seem to stop listening to it. The original and the Manson versions are my favorites. The words just seem so true and ring through my head. Anyone know any similar songs I might listen to?

Heres a few vids of the song:
    Some random person's version.
    Original Version.
    Manson Version.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Interesting......

Biast, but Manson version is better. Only he would re-make the theme song to M*A*S*H

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's a good song. I listened to it over and over a few years back when my GF left me.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good song. Maybe people don't realize there are words, since the TV show theme omitted them. Check out the movie that inspired the tv show. Its plays throught several parts. Also I noted the original issue of the soundtrack had included this, but reissues included yet another version by Ahmad Jamal that was instrumental.

http://wc05.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?...0:k9fwxqtgld6e
        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Stewie Griffin FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FasyLtNr8dU
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
            Stewie wins..

I knew the title of the MASH theme song was Suicide is Painless but I had never put any effort into finding the original version, or any version for that matter..

Now I have the MASH version, with no lyrics, stuck in my head, playing over and over.. lol. Later

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
              You beat me to it. I had the link ready to post.
              I grew up watching M*A*S*H*. Every night at 7/7:30 my dad would sit down and watch it. I loved the newer ones with Colonel Potter/BJ/Major Winchester, but I have to admit, the pranks pulled on Major Burns were one of a kind..

Comment

Not for nothing guys. I'm really into cool remakes and darker stuff like that if its classy. I just can't get into it for some reason.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                  Now I have the MASH version, with no lyrics, stuck in my head, playing over and over.. lol. Later
                  Why do you think I looked it up in the first place. Two days and I still can't get it out of my head.

Originally posted by deevergote
                  When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Working...
                  X