i guess i'm a truck guy now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess i'm a truck guy now...

ahhh...i've got a new DD...which means, i'm not in the market for the 3rd CB7 anymore. i don't know if i'll ever get another CB7.

npor : 1997 GMC Sonoma

you fucking suck

sell out!!!

Comment

Boourns.

Not my first choice but if it works it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
        Boourns.
        LMFAO
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

all about TRD trucks
          98' ls400
          91' cb7 4dr ex beater

Comment

Seriously, if I had a truck it'd be an old Tacoma.

Maybe one day the CB will come back to you.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

you fail
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

the hate...

anyway, i've been looking around for the s10/sonoma forums, and found two...but they're nothing compared to cb7tuner.
                hopefully some lifting guru's can chime in if theres any.

any of you guys know where i can get an LSD for this truck? i've been reading up, and 2wd sonomas with lsd can keep up with some of the 4x4 trucks offroad

or positrack...the rear gears, wtfever they call them, i'm still new to this haha

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                  the hate...

anyway, i've been looking around for the s10/sonoma forums, and found two...but they're nothing compared to cb7tuner.

any of you guys know where i can get an LSD for this truck? i've been reading up, and 2wd sonomas with lsd can keep up with some of the 4x4 trucks offroad

or positrack...the rear gears, wtfever they call them, i'm still new to this haha
                  hit up 4wheelparts.com

what are you planning on doing to the truck? that will pretty much tell you what type of setup you want in terms of gear, tires and lift.

personally, i wouldnt touch a S10 or a sonoma. id go jeep all the way. im looking for a cherokee (XJ) to use on trails and mild rockcrawling and towing the track cb7 of course
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    hit up 4wheelparts.com

what are you planning on doing to the truck? that will pretty much tell you what type of setup you want in terms of gear, tires and lift.

personally, i wouldnt touch a S10 or a sonoma. id go jeep all the way. im looking for a cherokee (XJ) to use on trails and mild rockcrawling and towing the track cb7 of course

hell yeah! jeep rulz!!

yeah the xj have potentional, and plenty of flex. man if u get one a 2 inch lift with longer swing arm goes a long way... and ummm 4.2!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                      the hate...

acually honestly those are not bad trucks....

my dad used to i think a 2000 s10 with a 4.3 short bed 5-speed. man.... that thing haul ass!!!!!

Comment

my buddy used to have an 87 s10....We used to call it the green bastard....It barley worked....It was rusted all to hell...We used to shoot it with paintball guns, potato guns, any thing that would shoot really....We pushed in into a lake once and it was never the same again....It died about a half hour into the return trip after being pushed in the lake....good times.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Later

Comment

i heard those 2.2l engines break down alot. shoulda went with the v6

but pickup looks good mane, slam it with some 18's

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              i heard those 2.2l engines break down alot. shoulda went with the v6

but pickup looks good mane, slam it with some 18's

2.2 with the 5-speed gets one mpg less than our cars whoo!!

Comment

Working...
                              X