• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with the haters???

so far ive seen a few new members that never post that have names like

accordsrslow
    CB7ssuck

Etc.. look at our latest member and look at his profile he has a website listed as

www.accordssuck.com

wtf is up wiht that.??? we need ppl to ban these assholes.. i dont know wtf they even sign up... whats the point?? is there any advantage to it?? in all seriousness.. that shit needs to stop.. this server isnt free and it costs steven money to keep it running.. every little bit counts..

l8rz..

Praise The Lowered...

i wonder why they go thru the effort of registering if they think accords suck, then they dont post...

i banned cb7'ssuck back the moment it was registered, and i caught accordsrslow just before i saw this thread, and i banned that too.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

just keeping ya in check mikey...making sure ur doing your job..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its just a bunch of emo's, that envy our gen of accords, haterz is all, they wish they could be apart of such a great community, but are all into thereselves about how much they wish the had a cb7/accord, so they revolt to try and bash us, i think its funnay, let them take the time outa thier lives to try and make something, that to them is amusing...if them making such a stupid name and trying to start a flame war on the interweb is amusing to them, then they need no more time on wasting our oxygen.

bunch of no life morons is all.

^sold

Comment

yep, you will always get a few rotten ones in the barrel of apples.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

internet geeks that have nothing better to do than to rag on accords and whack off

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
            AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
              internet geeks that have nothing better to do than to rag on accords and whack off
              yea your right. Gotta love those e-thugs
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

lmfao ya i just found a site mp3car.com where they talk bout putting computers n there cars and alot of ppl have done it well n e ways theres some guy wit a 4th gen and hes like ya my car sucks so i am just sell it i hate this shitty car and i am thinkin to my slef so why the hell did u post it n the show off section??? i still havent signed up there but if i do i well be letin him kno wat a real cb7 can do

Comment

those stupid ass nerds

Comment

m guessin these were the ones that got owned by cb7s(racing forum) since the quarter glass was where as close as they can get and thats were we usually stick the decals..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                      m guessin these were the ones that got owned by cb7s(racing forum) since the quarter glass was where as close as they can get and thats were we usually stick the decals..
                      That's very possible...

Comment

or they are 11 year olds that dont have cars and watch the fast and the furious till the tape broke.
                        I like Hummers to... Especially in the morning...

4x4 Connection.

Comment

Yeah, if it's not a Supra, EVO, Eclipse, Skyline, or any car with dayglo paint and decals it must be slow!

Comment

Working...
                          X