Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey deev,

You spelled JEFE wrong...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

do wut?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

^^^^^

deevergote
      El Hefe

Find one of Deev's posts and look at his name over to the left.. Where mine says Contributing Member, his says El Hefe.. Later

Comment

and from what the peurto ricans have tought me at work jefe means boss in spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          and from what the peurto ricans have tought me at work jefe means boss in spanish?
          I think it is Chief, but there is a good chance I am wrong.. I know next to nothing in spanish.. Have picked up a little here and there but not much.. Later

Comment

I know I did it after the guitarist of NOFX, who spells it that way.

Plus, I'm Irish. When we want to say "H", we use an "H"

The funny thing is, I KNEW someone was going to point that out... and I KNEW that someone would be you, Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
              I think it is Chief, but there is a good chance I am wrong.. I know next to nothing in spanish.. Have picked up a little here and there but not much.. Later
              either way, we're both in the same boat with our thinking about it lol

Comment

the literal meaning is Chief. But it can be used as slang in spanish and can mean boss, head hancho etc etc.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Wow your really bored lol^
                  Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

What about his really bored?

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                      Wow your really bored lol^
                      you mean, you're, right?? not your.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        What about his really bored?

pwnt

Comment

Kinda like how us americans dont pronounce the "h" in herbs, but the brits do..."You say 'erbs', we say 'herbs'....cuz theres a fucking -H- in it."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Im half irish. Duty isn't a Spanish last name, ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                              Kinda like how us americans dont pronounce the "h" in herbs, but the brits do..."You say 'erbs', we say 'herbs'....cuz theres a fucking -H- in it."
                              Eddie Izzard kicks all ass! And he looks fabulous while doing so!

And Danny, your name is really Danny Duty?
                              So much for being our resident Mexican! Welcome to the family (well, I suppose you became a part of the part-Irish family when you were born... )

Comment

Working...
                              X