New Pics of the CB7 and My old CB7 that i ran into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pics of the CB7 and My old CB7 that i ran into

yeah so i got some new pics of the coupe since it was dropped. Also some pics with 18s on it before swapping the rims back with Kone. Then to top it all off after going to the junk yard with Tn_Accords we ran into my old CB7 which is now owned by a chick that we know.

ok dropped on 18s (looks nice but they are just too heavy)

and by the way anyone interested in these wheels. they are for sale or trade by KoNey you can get ahold of him through me or Tn_Accords ... I think he is asking $450 or trade for some nice 16s for his EG hatch

ok now for it with my wheels on it ... and the fated meeting of my new and old CB7 ... everything is exactly the way it was when i got rid of it except the wheels ... it brought back soooo many freaking memories

here are some more pics

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

gawd damn, black coupe is slammed.

Comment

lol its on cut springs but i handles amazing nice. the seden is on coilovers so it could get lower if it wanted lol.

Comment

very nice
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Sedan FTW!

Its a shame the coupe has the H and the lip...but nice rides

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
              lol its on cut springs but i handles amazing nice. the seden is on coilovers so it could get lower if it wanted lol.
              Im also on cut springs. You can check my car out by clickin my f20a link.

nice cb lovin the h22 bay pics
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                Sedan FTW!

Its a shame the coupe has the H and the lip...but nice rides
                even though the H is faster I still enjoyed driving the coupe alot more with the f22b dohc all it needed to top the H would have been a DSM turbo setup with a good tune

Comment

bump!

Comment

u need to upgrade the front end appearance !! hint.. blackhouse !! diy grille !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X