No announcement yet.

cops pulled me over story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the shit do you not say ANYTHING when you get pulled... the officer walks up and you just sit there blank faced remaining completly silent?

Comment

i got pulled over once for driving with no headlights at midnight...cop said turn on your lights, then he took my bottle rockets that were in the back seat. probably gave them to his kids at home
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
        How the shit do you not say ANYTHING when you get pulled... the officer walks up and you just sit there blank faced remaining completly silent?
        whatever you say can be used against you in court. if you cause a scene there is more likely a chance that the cop will remember your face.

remember that cops pull over tons of fuckers in a day, let alone in a week. it would be harder for them to remember you if you dont say anything.

always fight the ticket, there may be a good chance that it can be reduced or the cop wont show up. justice is served in the court and not the streets.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
          I honestly dont belive you when you say you do not speak at all.... thats just stupid.
          As long as you cooperate with what they ask for you to do, and acknoledge that you understand what they are saying to you, then other then that you can be mute..

Around here, quite a few of the Police Agencies have done away with Ticket Quota's. Any officer can right as many or as few tickets as he or she wants to. I have been stopped by the Police 5 times since I turned 16, almost 6 years ago. I have only recived 2 tickets. I have found that if you keep your thoughts to yourself and just let the officer do their job they will send you along with a warning.

The two time 2 tickets that I have gotten, I was completely in the wrong and deserved them. The first was only like 2 months after I got my CB, I had thouse goofy winshield washer lights on the hood, they were blue, which, in Kansas, it is illegal to have ANY lights above your headlights. The second ticket was about 2 years ago, I was on my way home from being out of town for the weekend visiting my gf at college, I was doing between 95-100 MPH, Radar detector started screaming, I was able to slow down to 86 before the Radar gun locked me in.. So I got a ticket for 86 MPH in a 70 zone.. Doubled both of them to keep them off my insurance and my parents still to this day have no idea about the second one.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            whatever you say can be used against you in court. if you cause a scene there is more likely a chance that the cop will remember your face.

remember that cops pull over tons of fuckers in a day, let alone in a week. it would be harder for them to remember you if you dont say anything.

always fight the ticket, there may be a good chance that it can be reduced or the cop wont show up. justice is served in the court and not the streets.
            x2 belive they will remember ur face= ur one ugly person...lol jk when dealing with cops u have to keep ur cool,if not some guy in jail is going to play with ur culo.
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

you're asian?

Comment

You guys who cant keep your mouths shut must have a serious short temper or something. Ive been pulled over a gazillion times, The judge always has the last say in things. some cops will be assholes, so if yo udont think you did anything wrong let it go, because he will find other shit to get you on.

I have 5 cop friends and most of the time, if its your first offense they will let you go. Unless you start running your mouth.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

iv'e been pulled over 7 times, only 1 ticket. my first time being pulled over, i had a passenger before my 6 months were up,, but that was like back in 2001 or 2002
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Minoritys will keep their mouth shut

white guys will yell at the police, haha

A ticket is better than an ass whuppin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
                    Last edited by accordaffair; 09-01-2007, 11:51 PM.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair

lmao
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair

lol

Doesn't matter the color, what matters is the common sense? Is it a smart decision to yell at a person with a gun, taser, pepper spray, collapaseable baton, cold metal hand cuffs, plenty of backup and transportaion to the nearest jail? I don't know about you but, I dont think so... Later

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                          i wouldnt have said anything if i were you.
                          its time for you guys to stop being scared of fucking cops, they are regular people like me and you. If you did the crime, pay the fine or crime but if you didnt speak up for yourself. When people act like cowards and dont say anything that makes them think they can do whatever they want. I stay quiet when pulled over, wrong or right, I just try not to be disrespectful unless I need to.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                          X