cops pulled me over story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cops pulled me over story.

just got pulled over an hour ago. he said that he pulled me over for 2 reasons, failure to stop at stop sign and loud exhaust. so I said to him, I did stop. and where? he said that he got me on video. so I asked to see it but he said the video is on the streets. then I told him " thank you for giving me a ticket for my exhaust, I have been waiting for you guys to give me one so I can go get my exhaust legalized at the state ref. he said how. so I told him that I know my exhaust is not louder than 95 db's. He said "where did you get your law degree from?" I said " the internet (with a big smile)". he then said to me that it was gonna be a fix it ticket only, and I replied "so, I'm gonna go get it ref anyways with the fix it ticket!". so he then asked me where I live at, then I said beaumont. so he said how come my license still has the old address. then I said that I forgot. so he went to his car and called 2 other cop cars there for backup. then I hear them laughing at me.

I got the ticket, he said that he was gonna let me go on the exhaust and advise me to put it back to stock (FUCK YOU AND HELL NO), and wrote me up for failure to stop on video and failure to report change of address to DMV.
    fortunately my wife already did the change of address at the DMV a year ago and I am going to find out if there is a video on that street. If there is, shouldn't there be a sign that there is video enforcement?? anyways, I am going to fight this till the end because I know that there is a lot of problems now in beaumont about asian gangsters. hahaha, funny thing is, I know that there aren't any here in beaumont. except for me. LOL. you guys got any suggestions or inputs?? thanks a lot guys.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

haha pwnt. nice man haha very nice.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Fight the powa man. Did you stop at the stop sign though? If you did, i would fight that shit till it got to the supreme court. Dont pay for something you didnt do, even if its just to get it over with. Fuck them, giving you bullshit tickets with points and then dropping it down to no points just to get the money outta you.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

well, I know that I stopped. but he said to me that it's on camera. so that is why I wanna fight it. as for the dmv change of address, I think it was only the vehicles that were changed. so I guess they got me on that.

Comment

(B) No local authority shall use traffic law photo-monitoring devices to enforce any traffic law until after it has erected signs on every highway that is not a freeway that is part of the state highway system and that enters that local authority. The signs shall inform inbound traffic that the local authority utilizes traffic law photo-monitoring devices to enforce traffic laws. The signs shall be erected within the first three hundred feet of the boundary of the local authority or, if the signs cannot be located within the first three hundred feet of the boundary of the local authority, as close to that distance as possible, and the local authority is responsible for all costs associated with the erection, maintenance, and replacement, if necessary, of the signs. All signs erected under this division shall conform in size, color, location, and content to standards contained in the manual adopted by the department of transportation pursuant to section 4511.09 of the Revised Code and shall remain in place for as long as the local authority utilizes traffic law photo-monitoring devices to enforce any traffic law. Any ticket, citation, or summons issued by or on behalf of the local authority for any traffic law violation based upon evidence gathered by a traffic law photo-monitoring device before the signs have been erected is invalid.

is this for reals??

Comment

i wouldnt have said anything if i were you.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I know, but the cop got me pissed when he asked me where I got my law degree.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                i wouldnt have said anything if i were you.
                You are completley silent when pulled over? not a peep?

Comment

Welcome to the club of driving a honda
                  PETRA tow montebello

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                    you are not obliged to say anything

ive only been pulled over once for my exhaust (Apexi WS1), he let me go because it sounded stock.

he didnt ask me any questions, he gave me orders to turn my car on and rev it.

cooperation>interrogation

just know your rights, dont turn america into a commie
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I honestly dont belive you when you say you do not speak at all.... thats just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by sinistercb7
                        Welcome to the club of driving a honda

That is the stupidest comment in the world. My friend drives a 98 Camaro SS and Weve been pulled over for no front License plate, Loud exhaust, and getting a little sideways.

Just cooperate like WEdk said, keep your mouth shut and move on. Now your stuck with a ticket.... If you know for a fact you didnt commit that crime, Take it to court and pled not guilty, most of the time if what you are saying is true you will win. Judge has the final word.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          I dont say anything either....most of the time they let me off....when they do give me a ticket its generally lowered also.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            That is the stupidest comment in the world. My friend drives a 98 Camaro SS and Weve been pulled over for no front License plate, Loud exhaust, and getting a little sideways.

Just cooperate like WEdk said, keep your mouth shut and move on. Now your stuck with a ticket.... If you know for a fact you didnt commit that crime, Take it to court and pled not guilty, most of the time if what you are saying is true you will win. Judge has the final word.
                            come mierda guey
                            PETRA tow montebello

Comment

Originally posted by sinistercb7
                              come mierda guey

Sweet come back... Let me guess, cops pull you over while driving brown to huh?
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X