blkhonda1991 has become blknissan2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blkhonda1991 has become blknissan2005

just picked this up today and will be retiring the CB7 and parting it out over the weekend so if you need anything shoot me a pm or check out the forsale forum
    2005 sentra 1.8s 26k miles got them to add on a spoiler for no charge, will hopefully be getting some se-r wheels in the near future and black this thing out as much as my accord was, i miss driving the cb7 already

ok guys lets shoot him.
    too bad to see you leave us man. i remember you from all the NJ meets back in the day shit i even remember you telling us about the camber on the car when you drove to conn and fucked up a set of tires lmao.,
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
      ok guys lets shoot him.
      too bad to see you leave us man. i remember you from all the NJ meets back in the day shit i even remember you telling us about the camber on the car when you drove to conn and fucked up a set of tires lmao.,
      i ll be around, im too attached to the site to just up and leave but i leave the game reluctantly due to an unfortunate accident didnt really have a choice so if im around i ll probably make some meets to see what everyones up to, yeah the days before the camber kit, buying tires atleast once a year i cant say im gonna miss that haha

Comment

Ew! A Nissan Civic! At least you still got black! I couldn't imagine you in any other color car, Chris! SE-R wheels would look great as well...

Is this one auto or stick?

Comment

@ "Nissan Civic"

I was gonna say....least you can slap on a few SE-R parts

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Ew! A Nissan Civic! At least you still got black! I couldn't imagine you in any other color car, Chris! SE-R wheels would look great as well...

Is this one auto or stick?
            haha yeah and this black paint still looks black!! cant wait to start modding but im broke for the time being, i think the first mods will be tint, blackedout headlights, and a new grill... i hate the nissan grills

Comment

you SUCK

wait i drive a supra

I SUCK EVEN MORE...

didn't dv8 have a skyline?

HE SUCKS EVEN MORE

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

DV8 still sucks.

Comment

yeah fuck you dv8 and your skyline

with the hot rims and the sexy body and the big turbo and ohhh lord I want a skyline

Comment

DV8 still sucks.
                    Where's Henroc at?

He sucks, too.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                      yeah fuck you dv8 and your skyline

with the hot rims and the sexy body and the big turbo and ohhh lord I want a skyline
                      and your toite body in your toite pants...

Comment

woah....this thread took a different turn than i had expected...haha

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          Where's Henroc at?

He sucks, too.
                          YOU suck

and your toite body in your toite pants...

Toite like a Tioger
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            YOU suck

ya, well you suck hard

Comment

just suck each other off already

Comment

Working...
                              X