Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGH the kid that bought my accord is a dumb@$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH the kid that bought my accord is a dumb@$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG. let me start this post by saying when i sold my accord to him, i was so fucking high with all my post op meds that i didnt even know i sold it!! i went outside a few days later and told my mom to call the cops because itd been stolen!! my fucking parents just stood by and let me sell the only thing i loved, when they both VERY WELL KNEW i didnt even know i was doing it!!

NOW hes trying to convince me a body kit will fit on it, when i know very damn well its too low!! then.... and yes im busted, im getting another cb, in ROUGH shape but its my new project! but anyways read this shit. taken directly from yahoo IM:
    ricky willis: what year is davids accord?
    Landon White: 91
    ricky willis: u said he has a body kit for it?
    Landon White: yeah but i dont think itll fit urs
    Landon White: because his is a 4door
    ricky willis: see if he wants to sell it
    Landon White: which is also why the door panel wouldnt fit
    Landon White: nah he gave it to me bro
    ricky willis: wanna sell it
    Landon White: thats my car now, im putting the kit on it. we jsut havent signed the title yet
    Landon White: prolly not
    ricky willis: cmon man
    ricky willis: ill get it custom fitted
    Landon White: no bro im shaving the kit onto it
    ricky willis: how much did he pay for it?
    Landon White: 2k i think
    ricky willis: 2k?
    ricky willis: nooo
    Landon White: cant remember
    ricky willis: wat type is it?
    Landon White: no wait
    Landon White: it was 400
    Landon White: i thought u meant the car lol either way im sure that number was wrong for that too lol
    ricky willis: -.-
    ricky willis: ill give u wat he paid for it
    Landon White: dude
    Landon White: i said no
    ricky willis: CMON!
    Landon White: thats my car and my kit. uve already fucked up my first accord
    ricky willis: damnit
    Landon White: what the fuck do u want it or
    Landon White: *for
    ricky willis: my car
    Landon White: it dont even run
    ricky willis: i want the body kit
    ricky willis: not the car
    Landon White: it wont fit dude
    Landon White: end of story. too low.
    ricky willis: theres a place in woodstock that does custom kits
    ricky willis: kyles didnt fit
    ricky willis: they made it fit
    Landon White: but his was still for the right car
    Landon White: dude im not selling it to you and thats that
    Landon White: begging wont change anything
    ricky willis: the accord have disc or drum brakes?
    Landon White: disc fronts drum backs...
    ricky willis: sweet
    Landon White: hardly lol
    ricky willis: wait
    ricky willis: not sweet
    Landon White: those drums eat cock
    ricky willis: the rims im looking at will make it look retarded
    Landon White: they all will till u get 4 wheel discs
    ricky willis: im gonna
    ricky willis: before i get the rims
    Landon White: its not a hard sway
    Landon White: swap*
    ricky willis: shit wat was that performance site u told me?
    Landon White: huh?
    ricky willis: the parts site
    Landon White: dude lol its like im still building the car. i started from square one. i found the parts, the sites, everything. your car now, do the work yourself. no one spoon fed it to me.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

OMFG is it the turbo one?!?!

Comment

yeah but hes selling the turbo stuff and the motor has a blown headgasket so i told him to keep the motor and trans. that accord wont leave my driveway under its own power till theres an H in there
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

I love the H. Can't say it's the best platform to work with... but bone stock, it makes the CB7 come to life.

Someday, I want a perfectly restored CB7, everything stock. Except for an H22 under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          I love the H. Can't say it's the best platform to work with... but bone stock, it makes the CB7 come to life.

Someday, I want a perfectly restored CB7, everything stock. Except for an H22 under the hood

yeah i want a built h22. not extremely built, just camshafts and a few other goodies to make it a little spicyer.

Comment

That's my next goal Hopefully I can work my magic and get some goodies for a good price! I'm a crazy bargain hunter. I usually do pretty well!

I expect I'll spend about $2200 for parts, including cams, valvetrain, internals, and a Bisimoto header... I don't expect the headers to be ready too soon, though. Bisi is an F22 guy, and his F22 headers are taking longer than expected. No biggie... but I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Comment

That's my next goal Hopefully I can work my magic and get some goodies for a good price! I'm a crazy bargain hunter. I usually do pretty well!

I expect I'll spend about $2200 for parts, including cams, valvetrain, internals, and a Bisimoto header... I don't expect the headers to be ready too soon, though. Bisi is an F22 guy, and his F22 headers are taking longer than expected. No biggie... but I'm certainly looking forward to it!
              yes!!! valvetrain word and internals = very loud vtec i need to post up when i got my car dyno'd it sounded like a jet on camera.. it was awesome!

NA for teh win!
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Then you'll want a little suspension. Then you'll want a new paint job. Maybe some 17" BBSs... it never stops

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

and we officially have a thread jack on our hands

Comment

Working...
                  X