• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civic_90_08
    hustler!

word gem knows what the deal is

Comment

if u got it then it's a deal .. i'm serious!
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
        sure why not

I can take 100k turn around and make it 500k in a week
        ok.. so try it.. or why don't a bunch of us get the loan and see who can flip the most in the least amount of time... !!!

deev : i wasn't thinking about 20 yrs.. more like 10. because since you want interest payment first then it means in 10 years you don't get but like 30k or so and then.. yes you will get 130,000 but thats it !!! LOL

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

True. But if I get $30,000 from you, and then get my $100,000 back, I can loan it to someone else for the same deal. I'd make $160,000 with the same $100,000.

Either way, in 10 years, you'd still be paying me nearly the entire $100,000 to pay it off.

Comment

"...you just tell me where to sign, bud"

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

*mental note* Never ask Deev for a loan.

That does sound ok, till that last part about coming after my family. I think my 8 year old would run from you! LOL
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                x2. Would failure to make any payments result in a permanate ban from this site? lol. Later

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX

That does sound ok, till that last part about coming after my family. I think my 8 year old would run from you! LOL

The funny thing is... I've done nothing but describe the average mortgage loan. That part about coming after your family... that's the line of work I'm in.

I borrowed $64,000 for my house (put down $35,000.... it was a very cheap house for the area and condition.) In 30 years, with my 6% interest rate (which is very low), I will be paying a total of about $160,000. Granted, I could easily sell my house for a 25% profit, so I'd still come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                    x2. Would failure to make any payments result in a permanate ban from this site? lol. Later
                    No way. At least I'd know where I coud find you!

Comment

there is the option of paying the mortgage and each and then making an additional payment to solely the principal. when you pay down the principle heavy early on, it greatly reduces the amount of interest generated in the long run even if you keep the loan for 30 years.

i tried to buy a place, but it all fell apart. couldn't get the apprasial high enough. very glad it fell through

MY RIDE

Comment

Very true. An extra $100 a month would pay things off much faster.

Regardless, that 7% interest rate sounds small... but when you do the math, it adds up!

Comment

I love how people on a site geared toward 17 year old cars are bragging about how easy they can turn one dollar into five.

anyway, i think its completely fair. there is nothing stopping anyone from lending money.

If you dont like paying intrest, you could always do the opposite and pay for your house in cash.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hmm...
                            step 1 : get the loan
                            step 2 : by the house i rent and build my dream garage
                            sttep 3 : get the best insurance
                            step 4 : burn house .. get insurance money and pay deev off.
                            step 4 : rebuild house the way i want it and have no debt and my dream garage !!

sounds like a plan !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I knew this site was going to turn into a lending agency!

Just like everything else.

Originally posted by RiceyMcRicer
                              "Sweet! Where do I sign up for my Cb7Tuner Credit Card!"
                              '92 LX.
                              JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

really though its easy

you buy 100 worth of this wholesale and sell it in little amount eh 20 bags n shit

you can make 500k

Comment

Working...
                                X