so yeah, i have really bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so yeah, i have really bad luck

so friday night, i was driving around, and i stopped at a stop sign, well because youre supposed to. and next thing i know *whack* got rear-ended by a jackass who, seemingly enough i have stated would be my first guess to cause an accident.. didnt know it would be my beautiful 5 month old car..

so anyways, heres a pic or two of the damage done all because of someone else's negligence. which makes my car virtually worthless for resale value. Thanks alot!

2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

aw man that has got to suck. didthe guy have insruance at least?

Comment

Man, that sucks! Sorry your WRX got wrecked by someone neglecting to watch the road. Were they on a cell phone when they hit you? If they were... ! Know how much insurance is going to cover?
      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Is the rear quarter panel damaged? It looks fine in the first pic, the second looks like it buckled near the gas door...

If the quarter isn't damaged, then it'll be an easy fix. Shame to see it done to such a nice new WRX though!

The good thing is that I'm sure you've got full coverage insurance. I also hope you're getting everything paid for by the jackass's insurance as well!

Good news is... now you can get a carbon fiber trunklid!

Comment

yeah his insurance is covering all of it. its getting oem parts, not really into the cf trunks, and yes the rear quarter is buckled. so id imagine a pretty expensive fix. just got my prescription for my vicodin filled, stupid back pain

even more stupid drivers..

Comment

wooo hoo vicodin!!

sorry about your wrx man at least you will get it fixed but it will never be the same

Comment

not bad luck, shit just happens.

thats why there is insurance. the road nowadays is asking for death so you just have to drive like you are on the track, very aware and defensive.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Back pain, vicodin... the dude rear-ended you, you could be hurt more than before!

Comment

naw im good except for just some pain, they only gave me 10 vicodins tho, which is quite bogus and i hadda pull teeth to get them lol.

and yeah, i do have bad luck, my cb7 was hit n' run infront of my house, then my buddy totalled it, then my 00 si was hit n run in a parking lot, then hit infront of my house.. then my wrx, at 1month old, was hit n run infront of my house, then this bs happens

i have bad luck with cars and i need a damn garage.

but however my mountain beater, an 88 bronco II, never gets hit or damaged(except when i break it).. go figure.

and i was just about to buy intake/sti turbo & IC for it too lol.

Comment

put a spike strip next to the car everytime you park it.. because if .. you get another hit and run in front of your house then just look down the road and you'll find out who hit you because they won't get that far.. or just call the cops to look for someone with a couple of flat tires !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

time to put cameras up around your house.

get that shit fixed soon....
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

yeah im actually planned on putting cameras on my front porch facing my car, and run them to a separate pc to record it. i gotta get around to do that

over 5,000 in damage. pass rear quarter has to be cut out and a new one welded in, so im stuck with a cobalt LS until sept 11/12. lol

Comment

That sucks dude. I would complain to the insurance company about lost resale value. They can and will give you money that compensates for the lost resale value due to the accident.

Comment

Working...
                          X