um? -scratch head- What did I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um? -scratch head- What did I do now?

Im sure some of you remember the thread i made a day or two back, about screwing up on the bills, etc. and Im sure most of you remember past threads about my folks, and stuff with my car etc etc.

So im laying in my bed about twenty minutes ago, in my room... and my dad comes in, and I have my guard up, of course...

He says "hey, whats up? You ok?"

i just kinda look around "Uh, yeah.."

"Hey, I know they're closed today, so tomorrow we're going to go check up on your car."

o.o' "Oh, ok.. Cool." <-me

"How much did the guy say it was going to be. 500, right?"

"Uh no, 400... 500 was with the metal headgasket and stuff" <-me

"Wait, I thought we TOLD him to get all that done?"

o.O' "Uhhhh I don't remember us telling him before we left..."

"Danny, If he didn't put that metal head gasket on, I hope you're prepared to be without a car for a little longer, so he puts that damn thing on."

O.O' "Really? I just you just wanted it done?"

"Yeah, with the metal headgasket"

"oh, ok." <-me

then my mom kinda peeks through the door behind my dad.

"Hey Daniel, you ok?"

Im now like looking at myself like "wtf, am I in the twilight zone or something????"

"Yeah im fine..?"

"well. your dad and I are going to head to the store to get some drinks. Its so damn hot out today."

I mean, it was weird as hell. They weren't pissed off. Lately my parents and I have just been kinda avoiding each other, and my dad royally pissed off at everything.

but now.

weird...

DUDE OMG I JUST REALIZED MHG!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

you my freind need a drink,Even if its redbull with Gatorade.
    Parents are weird...My parents tell me buying a used truck from a dealer is bad,now there pressuring me to go get a used tahoe...blah...

I think parents relize they can be wrong sometimes and feel bad...

its hard being a Baller on a Budget.
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

Comment

haha hey man if hes offering to pay for ur repairs take advantage of that ish!! i think u just "broke" a camshaft!!! lol and now you need a new one. but why buy another stock one when for a little more you can have aftermarket!! ooooooooooo aftermarket!!!

that was a joke. taking advantage of your parents niceness is bad.

real speak.

bad.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I think its like that with Mexican dads, My dad use to get royally pist off for no reason, and now he is chill with me. I dunno, maybe Cause he sees that i have major responsabilities.. eh
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i think you should just realize that parents go through weird phases and teenagers go through weird phases.. its called life and every "confusing" event in your life doesnt need to have a thread made about it.. just live and learn..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
            i think you should just realize that parents go through weird phases and teenagers go through weird phases.. its called life and every "confusing" event in your life doesnt need to have a thread made about it.. just live and learn..
            I'd rather do this, attain some kinda thought process about my life and what i need to do, than just sit there and take shit like a little bitch in life.

This helps me,

sitting on me ass and feeling sorry for myself dosn't

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

umm.. i never said you have to "sit there and take shit like a little bitch" or "sit on your ass feeling sorry for yourself".. im simply saying that everyone goes through shit like this in their lives.. why not get "some kinda thought process about your life" by simply talking to your parents and communicating with them.. judging by your past couple threads, its seems to me like you have poor communication with your parents and for some reason feel that you can figure them/yourself out by talking about it on a message board..

Comment

MHG??

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                  umm.. i never said you have to "sit there and take shit like a little bitch" or "sit on your ass feeling sorry for yourself".. im simply saying that everyone goes through shit like this in their lives.. why not get "some kinda thought process about your life" by simply talking to your parents and communicating with them.. judging by your past couple threads, its seems to me like you have poor communication with your parents and for some reason feel that you can figure them/yourself out by talking about it on a message board..
                  The communication between my parents and I is fairly non existent. Maybe thats why i decide to bring it to boards. Im not sure.

I didnt accuse you of accusing me that I sit on my ass and etc. but a lot of teenagers do that, and go "emo". so im just elaborating, why I come to the boards.

I try to figure a lot of things out in my life on my own, because i cant do so with my parents. I dont talk to them about my life much, or my life decisions.

Im not saying we ignore each other, no we talk, just never talk about personal shit. Like what's bothering us, what we feel is wrong or right, etc etc.

that's just the way my family is.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                    MHG??
                    metal head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      metal head gasket
                      Ahahah

got that

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment