Got Pulled Over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Pulled Over!!!

I was coming back from a meeting in Benbrook and some cop pulls us over. I figured great, "I'm getting pulled over for noise violation and drivers license", even though I have a license but its not registered in the state of Texas. Anyways he comes to my passanger side door and I was figured why in the world is he getting on that side. This is what he said:

Cop: How you doing?
    Me: Okay
    Cop: The reason I pulled you over is because we have a program called the click it ticket program and I've noticed that this gentlemen here is wearing the seatbelt under his arm instead of his shoulder, so by saying this I would like to see you and your drivers license and insurance please.

The other guy was my dad in the passenger side. Then when he was asking for our info, he tries to crack a joke on our address.

Dad: #### Buckskin trail
    Cop: Mexican Trail?
    Us: No, Buckskin Trail
    Cop: Mexican?
    Us: No, Buckskin
    Cop: *laughs* I'm sorry, I can't hear right.

I thought that was kinda jacked up cause he was making fun of my nationality, even though my dad is white and so was the cop. So, the cop lets me go with my out-of-state license and my dad got the ticket. I'm thinking we should fight it but anyways, whatever.
    F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
    My Member's Thread
    Arcadia Green #14

haha, tell ur dad suck it up and pay for it haha.

last night i got off work and me and my friend started heading home. but first i had to stop for gas. on the way a cop pulled a car over so i just drove slowly buy makin sure i don't run over everyone. cop flags me down and told me that one headlight is out and my muffler is too loud. and i had a an out of state licence too. but he let me go whew! i did not even have my registeration and the right insurance card too.
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

yeah i dont think your dad should've gotten that ticket...he had his seatbelt on...that's the "click" part from "click it or Ticket"...the cop shouldn't win in court for writing this retarded-waste of time-ticket...however what I heard once is that if your dad wasn't wearing that seatbelt...YOU both would've gotten a ticket seperately.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

He was wearing the seat belt incorrectly in the first place. That will cost you a ticket because the way he wears it looks like he has no seat belt. Anyway the cop could write a ticket for that. If you got in an accident and got hit hard enough your dads face would have been in the windshielld or engraved in the dash. They are just out there to look out for safety.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

some role model your dad is...
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol true to that. He was the one that introduced me to street racing when I got my license.
            F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
            My Member's Thread
            Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Working...
            X