X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. i am SERIOUSLY considering..

Selling my Supra for an UCF10 LS400...

those things are fucking DOPE.

I don't really race my supra. and in the state its in, i really wont be able to for a good while. Im starting to come to the conclusion that the supra is out of my league right now... Im only 17, and I cant afford the repairs and, especially if i want turbo.

what im thinking is if i sell it(its possible to get around 2700 for it.) i can get a pretty decent LS400. (in san diego, they're not that expensive...) and later on down the road. sell that and buy a GOOD turbo supra. possibly mark four?

I would get an LS400, some work eurolines (19"s...) spend around a grand on a suspension to slam it.

it'd be fresh.

what do ya'll think??

Work Eurolines:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/405788441.html

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

i think you should get an IS300
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
      i think you should get an IS300
      WAY to fucking expensive!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

hold on...you're 17 and you're saying that you got a Toyota supra or supra tires??? ..i wanna make sure

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
          hold on...you're 17 and you're saying that you got a Toyota supra or supra tires??? ..i wanna make sure

TOYOTA Supra

Comment

what year?...the old skoo one or the latest one?..either one..all i gots to say is... 17 with a supra...so what if you think it's out of your league?..unlless you're more of the classy kind of person..then go for the Lex and give me the supra hahahaha

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
              what year?...the old skoo one or the latest one?..either one..all i gots to say is... 17 with a supra...so what if you think it's out of your league?..unlless you're more of the classy kind of person..then go for the Lex and give me the supra hahahaha
              http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...light=lil_dcb7

im just saying, i need a reliable DD.... and the MK3 supra is not that. its more of a project car.

i want something that'll look good, run good (IM NOT GOING TO FUCK WITH THE MOTOR)

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...light=lil_dcb7

im just saying, i need a reliable DD.... and the MK3 supra is not that. its more of a project car.

i want something that'll look good, run good (IM NOT GOING TO FUCK WITH THE MOTOR)
                ur supra is not reliable??
                Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                  ur supra is not reliable??
                  I blew its headgasket

twice

Comment

I blew its headgasket

twice
                    oh shit how pushing it too much? cuz i am currently on the market for one with a 7mgte so i want to know what to do and not to do with them
                    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

LS400's are pimp. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Some 19" wheels and a TEMS ride height controller (uses the stock bags, allows 4" of lowering I think) = win.

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                        oh shit how pushing it too much? cuz i am currently on the market for one with a 7mgte so i want to know what to do and not to do with them
                        if you have the time and the cash man, its a great car. But i just dont have the cash to constantly repair a car that Im not making any power out of.

if you have the cash for a good rebuild. go for it. 7M's have two HUGE problems, the headgasket, and they have a tendancy to develop a rod knock. ESPECIALLY a turbo 7M.

If i had a good cash flow, i would keep it. Hell, I still might. Im just playing with this idea....

Comment

I just PS'd that right now. I know it sucks, but thats my idea...

90-91 LS400, dropped, on 19" Work Eurolines

Where's Uncle El when I need him?

Comment

Get one. MY friend had an ls300 that body style. I liked it. The only problem was lacking in power which the 400 should make up for. Also my friend mom has had a 98 ls400 which was really nice and that thing got up and go. Now she upgraded to an ls430 =O.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you know what

nevermind, fuck it, i changed my mind. Im gonna stick with my mk3

/thread

Comment

Working...
                              X