No announcement yet.

Need help between buying these 2 cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me buy the E30. You're just gonna total it trying to drift while trippin on acid.

Nah get the E30.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
      Buy the CB. The mid 80's IS's are one of my favorite cars, and honestly, they're much nicer than you deserve to own. I don't really feel like logging in here just to find out you've totaled out such a pristine example of a fine car.
      And here I thought I was the only one thinking this.. Later

Comment

Buy the CB. The mid 80's IS's are one of my favorite cars, and honestly, they're much nicer than you deserve to own. I don't really feel like logging in here just to find out you've totaled out such a pristine example of a fine car.
        WTF, are you serious man?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

BMW. You already have a CB7, unless you want something you are already familiar with to make things easier when they break.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
            WTF, are you serious man?
            As a heart attack. Did I st st st st stutter when I typed it the first time?

The dude has totaled out or gayed up every car he has owned to date. Why should he be allowed to buy such a nice vehicle when we all know it's fate? I'm sure there's many people, such as myself, that if given the chance would show that car a loving home and treat it as it should be treated.

How is that so hard to understand?

- Rob -
            92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
            85 Toyota 4Runner
            1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
            2008 HD 1200N
            2009 HD 883N

Comment

buy both of them and then sell me the accord for 900 :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

As a heart attack. Did I st st st st stutter when I typed it the first time?

The dude has totaled out or gayed up every car he has owned to date. Why should he be allowed to buy such a nice vehicle when we all know it's fate? I'm sure there's many people, such as myself, that if given the chance would show that car a loving home and treat it as it should be treated.

How is that so hard to understand?
                While I understand what your saying, its also out of our control of what car he gets. We do not pay for the car, we do not pay for his insurance and we do not take care of it. Whether you call it fate that he will total his next car I can't be 100% sure of that. Morons total cars on the road daily (or "***" it up). We don't like to see those kind of things but it happens. You can try to find the contact for the BMW owner and buy that car but RR might look for something else

Without looking at the cars itself or the service records I say neither. Look for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                  While I understand what your saying, its also out of our control of what car he gets. We do not pay for the car, we do not pay for his insurance and we do not take care of it. Whether you call it fate that he will total his next car I can't be 100% sure of that. Morons total cars on the road daily (or "***" it up). We don't like to see those kind of things but it happens. You can try to find the contact for the BMW owner and buy that car but RR might look for something else

Without looking at the cars itself or the service records I say neither. Look for something else.
                  I know it's out of my control. But see, the beauty of it all is, he asked for our opinions. I have stated mine. Apparently some don't like it. But that's what is awesome about opinions, you don't have to like it because it's mine.

- Rob -
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

Pretty much what I was going to say.

There are a lot of people who would kill for that E30, and you are just going to destroy it anyway. Why not destroy a car that is already destroyed, and you will save a lot of money.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

with respect...i would NOT choose that cb...like someone mentioned...it DOES look stolen..ESpecailly at that low of a price with an h23 swap..i mean wth? why would you sell it at that low of a price when all that hard work was put into it? $900 or below is a shitty price if it was my work on that cb..i'd prolly sell it for about the range of $3K-$6K maybe higher...as for the BmW..idk if you should get it..srry dood. But hey...that's only my opinion. If you gots the money and want it...go for it..Shit i'd go for it and wouldn't care what anyone thinks.

*Needs*
                      -New shocks
                      -Struts
                      -Drop
                      -Cleaning
                      -New Tires/Wheels
                      -New Window Tint
                      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

if this guy comes through with the money for my civic tomorrow, im getting the bimmer asap, drift night 3 is coming up.
                        ]

Comment

$1800 for the bimmer? no way........he's not trying to make any kind of profit.
                          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

The cb has a few things to it, DOES It run good? sounds a lil to good 2 b tru for that price.

But the BIMMER, 1800, its a steal. The pain looks good still, and its has all records of service, and that interior im sure is nice.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                              if this guy comes through with the money for my civic tomorrow, im getting the bimmer asap, drift night 3 is coming up.
                              Hrm. Well do us all a favor then. When you total it being a jackass, and you will, don't post 18 threads about it because we don't want to hear it.

- Rob -
                              85 Toyota 4Runner
                              2008 HD 1200N
                              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Hrm. Well do us all a favor then. When you total it being a jackass, and you will, don't post 18 threads about it because we don't want to hear it.
                                i was kidding about drft night lol
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X