my life sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my life sucks

yea bacically im going back to school, and havent really accomplised anything this summer. i have a senior/turbo project due in a month and a half and im still digging for money. also i cant settle with a girl, and a girl i really like, and never got a change to go one with a converstion is getting married next month. ehh well atleast you guys chear me up and my cb which is comming along slowly is making me somewhat happy.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

I'm not sure I get which part suckas

But yea keep yer head up....the project will come along and money will come and go and you never know....that chiky might not get married.

Comment

eh, seams typical for most. buy more parts for your cb7, youll feel better
      FA1

Comment

Your life sounds normal.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037

hahahahahaha i love that video
            My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

haha me 2

ok dude the girl whos gettting married you better call Niel Diamond on this one.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                yea bacically im going back to school, and havent really accomplised anything this summer. i have a senior/turbo project due in a month and a half and im still digging for money. also i cant settle with a girl, and a girl i really like, and never got a change to go one with a converstion is getting married next month. ehh well atleast you guys chear me up and my cb which is comming along slowly is making me somewhat happy.
                sometimes life isnt always about accomplishing something because in due time, im sure leading a happy life will benefit everyone and the community some way or another.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

How old are you? Sr in high school or Sr in college?

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                    How old are you? Sr in high school or Sr in college?
                    sr in high
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Why did you choose a turbo project if you didnt have the cash?

Sounds like everything you are complaining about was brought on yourself...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

dont sound all that bad, look at it from another perspective

Comment

wow...sr in high and already thinkin about marriage?...one step closer into the real life i guess!

*Needs*
                          -New shocks
                          -Struts
                          -Drop
                          -Cleaning
                          -New Tires/Wheels
                          -New Window Tint
                          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            Why did you choose a turbo project if you didnt have the cash?

Sounds like everything you are complaining about was brought on yourself...
                            x2 someone call this kid a wambulance.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

currently, my does too. Its fun except for my parents. We cant even talk, it just automatically turns into a fuckin argument and just deters our relationship. Im like doomed having a relationship with them.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                              X