street racers watch out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

street racers watch out

Dont you guys be caught street racing in imports or an import killing cavalier like this guy .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNA3v...elated&search=

Canada sure is progressive...lol I bet they dont mess with the muscle car crowd.

ROFL

I dont have speakers but that cav is complete shit lol

Comment

lmao "the speeds these cars are going at"
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

woah, is that a CB from 1:51-1:53? that car got torn up!
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

think it was
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

he spent 10,000 on complete shit
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

^ my thoughts exactly.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                think it was
                yea, it sure looks like one.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

he spent 10,000 on complete shit
                  Including the car, duh! I also love his bodykit that is identical to the stock bumpers
                  wat?

Comment

$10,000 on what? I do believe that guy has some sort of mental deficiency...

As for the topic of the video... it's discrimination waiting to happen. I agree that street racing is stupid, and if you're caught doing it, you SHOULD be punished. However, I've been pulled over in the past simply for driving next to another modified car (not even with them). If I'm speeding, fine. Give me a speeding ticket. But unless a cop sees me line up with another car, gun it off the line, and exceed the limit... how can he say I'm racing? My car is modified. I must be racing. Hell, if I was a minority, perhaps the car would have to be stolen as well!

Comment

lol thats what i was thinking when he said bodykit. to me if your gonna race on a public street with people around an cut somebody in half thats the tuners that give everybody a bad name in my book. if your gonna race go somewhere that is just you an the other driver without any people so if something does happen you will only cause harm to yourself point blank. that still doesnt make it right but then you have a less chance of killing somebody. cops hate imports i got pulled over one night cause it "sounded" like i was going faster than 55mph
                      Last edited by 1990Ex; 08-19-2007, 01:36 PM.
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Don't they have ANYone better to interview than that streetracer wannabe in a POS Cav? What does he know about speed

The thing is, watching the vids that they played in there, all the racing's done in a secluded area, where there's no one else around other than the two cars...So who are they going to kill other than themselves? If they do end up killing themselves, that's their own fault, their decision, they're the one that want to race in the first place..The way I see it, if you're going to get in an accident where there's only you and another car, with no one else around, I don't think you should even be allowed to drive on public roads..

If you want us streetracers to stop racing on public roads, give us more tracks to race on And not just the 400m straight line either, those are boring..

There are fast drivers, and there are stupid reckless drivers...They really gotta learn to tell the difference between the two

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          $10,000 on what? I do believe that guy has some sort of mental deficiency...

As for the topic of the video... it's discrimination waiting to happen. I agree that street racing is stupid, and if you're caught doing it, you SHOULD be punished. However, I've been pulled over in the past simply for driving next to another modified car (not even with them). If I'm speeding, fine. Give me a speeding ticket. But unless a cop sees me line up with another car, gun it off the line, and exceed the limit... how can he say I'm racing? My car is modified. I must be racing. Hell, if I was a minority, perhaps the car would have to be stolen as well!
                          Tell me about it...Did I ever tell you guys that one time I got pulled over because the cop thinks that my muffler is big? NOT loud, big...Yes, the shiny WS2...Even gave me a ticket for it (Which I disputed, and never heard of it since..)

He then proceeded to push my car down with one hand, and said to me "your suspension is also illegal..It is too stiff.." He then gave me a VI....Never said a word about my HID and cracked windshield though!

Some cops...You gotta love 'em..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

lmao "the speeds these cars are going at"

Last edited by Fake Thug; 08-19-2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                              :

There are fast drivers, and there are stupid reckless drivers...They really gotta learn to tell the difference between the two

Ronald

x2
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                              X