Delima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
    Well once you finally have sex you'll realize it's not all it's cracked up to be, it's not worth the emotional stress to work for it or anything of that sort.... It's just a big fucking headache.
    x2
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Well once you finally have sex you'll realize it's not all it's cracked up to be, it's not worth the emotional stress to work for it or anything of that sort.... It's just a big fucking headache.
      I think thats personal opinion, bro. And no basing or anything at all. I just think that Im going to make sure im with a girl that will bring NO headaches. I'm not really in a hurry, sooooo im not stressing or trying to work for it. lol.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        I think thats personal opinion, bro. And no basing or anything at all. I just think that Im going to make sure im with a girl that will bring NO headaches. I'm not really in a hurry, sooooo im not stressing or trying to work for it. lol.
        No offence taking this is a serious non retarded flaming discussion unlike what it would turn into on many other forums :P

But in my opinion by looking for the right girl, spending time with her, taking her to the movies etc etc, is working for it. Then when she ends up going out with a friend or whatever it's because you worked yourself into the friend area then you are stressed and heartbroken..... But to each their own. I'm going to sleep as I have a 24 hour drive to toronto tomorrow. Good luck with all your womenly bullshit of which I have learned is not worth it. I wish I could just forget about girls all together, work, go to school, chill with friends, drive my car with no problems.... I wish that the saying "I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one" applied to me.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

No offence taking this is a serious non retarded flaming discussion unlike what it would turn into on many other forums :P

But in my opinion by looking for the right girl, spending time with her, taking her to the movies etc etc, is working for it. Then when she ends up going out with a friend or whatever it's because you worked yourself into the friend area then you are stressed and heartbroken..... But to each their own. I'm going to sleep as I have a 24 hour drive to toronto tomorrow. Good luck with all your womenly bullshit of which I have learned is not worth it. I wish I could just forget about girls all together, work, go to school, chill with friends, drive my car with no problems.... I wish that the saying "I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one" applied to me.

LOL up untill recently, i have had lots of women problems in the past. But my friends have all labeled me as a hopeless romantic. and im cool with that.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I dont know, I guess im just a "moral" person. Hell, it might not even be a matter of morals. Its just a first that I want the woman that I love and I to experience together. I have never, once in my life thought of sex to be casual. To me, Its something that is very personal, and something I would consider scared. It's special. If I love a girl, I want her to expect that the "love" I'm giving her, is for her, and her alone. No one else can get what I give to her. And I expect the same from her. This is why I say I think of it as special.

Im just old fashioned, I guess...
            Same here.

Sex without love is just glorified masturbation.

Comment

I dont know, I guess im just a "moral" person. Hell, it might not even be a matter of morals. Its just a first that I want the woman that I love and I to experience together. I have never, once in my life thought of sex to be casual. To me, Its something that is very personal, and something I would consider scared. It's special. If I love a girl, I want her to expect that the "love" I'm giving her, is for her, and her alone. No one else can get what I give to her. And I expect the same from her. This is why I say I think of it as special.

I am exactly like you, she isnt like a slut but her giving her virginity at such a young age makes me look at her different.I kinda see her as a slut, she had sex at 15 with a 17yr old.I think ima just pass her up, actually just last night one of my friends from middle school called me.I always liked her and flirted with her and when I asked her out she was like not now and went out with some other guy .I was like for a while.Now im a sophmore and she starts calling me dear and flirting with me constantly.Me and lildcb7 are kinda in the same situation

Why did god make it so damb hard
              Last edited by SuperTuner12010; 08-19-2007, 01:58 PM.

Comment

You'll learn... I suppose I was the same way at 15.

She made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  You'll learn... I suppose I was the same way at 15.

She made a mistake.
                  I may be 15 but dont act like it, if you ever meet me in person you will never believe im 15. Everyone who doesnt already swears im 17
                  But I know what you mean.The stupid HS shit

But seeing her loose it at 15 after only going out with him for a month is like I could see if she actualy had looved him or something but she didn't.

Comment

At that age, it's not hard for a confident guy to have his way. If it was only once... she screwed up. I wouldn't let that be your reason to stay away from her. I understand the initial aversion... but hell... put yourself in her place.

Comment

I used to be this way at one point....Ive had the meaningful sex....I was in love with the girl...She was in love with me...I was her first...She was not mine..the problem with meaningful sex is deep feelings are involved and eventually the relationship will end (at the teenage age) and you are just left with hurt feelings and all that bull shit....

Ive also had the pointless lets just bang sex...It is much more fun...Especially if you think the chances of seeing the girl again are slim to none....Girls are much more welcoming to different things when they think you wont see each toher again lol (from my experiences anyways)

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                      X