Delima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delima

Ok to those who dont know im 15, a sophmore in HS. Recently my cousin started talking to one of my old friends from elementry school, and they went out and he(my cousin) took her virginity away.As soon as that happened he left her and she was heartbroken.

So she starts talking to me lately and we are constantly flirting.Always on the phone.We got to talking and asked me if things would work between us.And I mean Ireally like this girl, she is really sweet, smart, blonde, and just a really good person.Did I mention blonde

Thing is i myself am a virgin and thought my first time would be with a virgin as well so we have the same mutral feelings and what not.And the point she went out with my cuzin, and is no longer a virgin.And she is no longer a virgin because of my cousin

She is always telling me how stupid she was for ever going out with him and that it was a complete mistake.I really like her but the biggest thing is....she had sex with mu cousin I talked to my cousin about it and he said it was just pussy for him and didn't have any feelings for her.When he told me this I wanted to sock him out right there.

I want to go out with her but I just feel dirty as hell....

I know this is just stupid HS shit but it sucks ass.

Firstly, I hope you dont mind my saying, but your cousin is a dick.

I was in the same situation with me ex. Although during the year we were together, she never did take my virginity. Deep down inside it did bug me, because ideally, i wanted the same thing you wanted. You know, to share my first time with another girl who's sharing their first time with me, out of love, of course. I tried my best to not let it bug me, or get to me, but it did. It shouldn't have been a big deal, but for some stupid reason, it was to me. Im much more at ease now becuase the chick im with now is a virgin, and so am I. My ex told me the same stuff, how she was so stupid etc etc.

Its up to you bro. I totally know how you feel. COMPLETELY. If shes worth it, then try your best to not let it bug you. But I can imagine it being more of a burden on you, be she lost her virginity to your cousin, so everytime you see him if you were to go out with her, I could imagine you'd get really pissed. I know I would have.

All I can say is good luck man, and keep in mind, your only 15, and dont need drama like that in your life. Yes she is sweet, pretty and really nice, but there are also A LOT more girls out there, that are still virgins, if thats one of your "qualifying characteristics" (well i can't imagine that there arent too many girls that arent virgins, since your 15)

I honestly dont think you'll be happy with her, because you'll never get that special "thing" from her. Your cousin has that, and its something she can never get back, something that you can never have, even if you two do make it to that point.

I dunno, my two cents.

Good Luck bro.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Im 21 now, i lost my V at 19. I wanted to loose it with a V also. But the person i was with had MORE experience than me. But she was ok with me bein a V so she always wanted to do with it 1 so i guess that person was me. But we did have a good relationship tho til i abused the sex.... shit happens
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

My cousin is cool and all but he pisses me off when he talks about girls like there just toys and shit.Im not like that at all, I give all women/girls the upmost respect and treat them like royalty.

And the part about there should be a lot of virgins at 15 isnt really true.I finished middle school and I mean all my frinedsthat were girls were virgins.I left to Roswell for a military academy for 1 semester.I came back and I only know 7 of my old frineds who are virgins and thats out of like 50.Even the really good, nerdy girls and shit arn't virgins.

I dont think im going to get with her but its hard, because she is really sweet and it sucks for me... Thanks

Comment

Go for it

btw your right, i dont know anyone who is a virgin, i lost it at 14.

Comment

fuck it...if shes only had sex once shes pretty much a virgin anyways

I dont know if the first girl I banged was a virgin....I dont really care....Having sex with virgins isnt the best anways....The dont know wat their doing....You gotta be really careful...Its better to bang a broad with experience

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

LOL go out with her pimpin!

Comment

i say, you do good in school and become a scientist/inventor and build a time-machine and go back in time to prevent your cousin from getting that pussy from her. sound good?

i lost my virginity at 18 with my gf who was also a virgin. but back to you, being that she only did it once, i'm pretty sure she is still somewhat a virgin, she's not a virgin until that cherry is popped from what i've heard. follow your heart/gut feelings if this girl is right for you. because if it was true love or whatnot, shit like that shouldn't matter.

edit: oh by the way, it's spelled dilemma not delima. but that's okay!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I've been there myself, actually. She was my first... but I was her second. I found out shortly after we started dating (a friend of mine told me, not knowing that I didn't know... it hurt. Nothing had happened between us at that time). I flipped, we broke up for a few hours... then I rethought things, and realized that it's something that happened in the past. I could let my own pride and irrational feelings/fears control me, or I could look and figure out what I really wanted. I realized that regardless of her past, I wanted to be with her. I simply weighed my options, and realized that I'd rather let it go and accept it, than let her go and be without her.

Also, it's not always a bad thing being with someone who has been there before. The awkwardness of it can ruin the experience. She has at least some knowledge of what to expect. If it comes to that between you guys, that slight familiarity will probably make things go more smoothly. Whatever you do, DO NOT even think of comparing yourself (or asking her to compare) to your cousin. You could be half as good, but if the feeling is there, it'll be 10x better. It's easy to be insecure when you're clueless, and you know she has something to compare to. DON'T let it get to you!

Finally, don't be so hasty in the presumption that you're going to have sex with her if you start dating her! Your cousin is an asshole, and he managed to slime his way into her pants. From what you say, she doesn't seem to be the type of girl to just give it up. You may date and break up before anything happens!

Honestly, in the purest sense, sex isn't really that big of a deal. It may seem like it, especially when you're young and it's new... but in truth, it's a very meaningless act without the emotion behind it. To a guy like your cousin, it'll always be "just pussy"... he may never understand what it's like to have that deeper connection. If you and this girl fall in love, and then it happens... consider yourself the first. The difference will be drastic.

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                    fuck it...if shes only had sex once shes pretty much a virgin anyways

I dont know if the first girl I banged was a virgin....I dont really care....Having sex with virgins isnt the best anways....The dont know wat their doing....You gotta be really careful...Its better to bang a broad with experience
                    Ditto....

The first girl I had sex with was experienced and that's all it was... sex. Nothing more no strings attached.

Unfortunately for me when you get broken hearted by enough girls then you get to where every chick is just another pussy until you find the right one.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

hey i gotta question. I'm not being an ass. Just tossing this question out there.

Why does it matter that you're doing it with a virgin for your first time. I mean I just don't understand that. I mean you're gonna judge someone like that? If you like the girl it doesn't matter.

unless she has std's... then it's off to the clinic.
                      my 91 cb7
                      Originally posted by 4doorfury
                      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by wlfpck
                        hey i gotta question. I'm not being an ass. Just tossing this question out there.

Why does it matter that you're doing it with a virgin for your first time. I mean I just don't understand that. I mean you're gonna judge someone like that? If you like the girl it doesn't matter.

unless she has std's... then it's off to the clinic.

It means more to take someones virginity then to just have some casual sex.

I personally don't care but I wouldn't even want to take someones virginity... too messy

Comment

I've taken about 5 virginities in my experiences and I can boldly say that I hate having sex with virgins. All of them I loved at that point but seeing that I was already sexual active and needed I had to try hard to get it and then it wasnt worth it. Anyways, i understand how you feel, I would never have a relationship with a female any of my friends or family fucked
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I dont know, I guess im just a "moral" person. Hell, it might not even be a matter of morals. Its just a first that I want the woman that I love and I to experience together. I have never, once in my life thought of sex to be casual. To me, Its something that is very personal, and something I would consider scared. It's special. If I love a girl, I want her to expect that the "love" I'm giving her, is for her, and her alone. No one else can get what I give to her. And I expect the same from her. This is why I say I think of it as special.

Im just old fashioned, I guess...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Well once you finally have sex you'll realize it's not all it's cracked up to be, it's not worth the emotional stress to work for it or anything of that sort.... It's just a big fucking headache.

Comment

Working...
                              X