No announcement yet.

wow...a must have mod for ANY car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone read the questions? I was cracking up the whole time. I guess its true, people don't bother to read. And its true, some people dont have any common sense.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i think most of those are jokes or at least i hope so....

i think its funny that someone has bid on it

Comment

you guys can all have your shiny cars. Imma go make mine look like a glass car. Cover the entire car in those things. ha ha ha
        my 91 cb7
        Originally posted by 4doorfury
        I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

I need four. One for the trunk, one for the hood and two for the roof..maybe another for the hood..
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

I wonder if I got double cool points for overlaying this on an ACTUAL sunroof.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hahah oh shiet.. u guys read the one on ABS brake light!??!? shit i almost pissed my pants!
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking...more Aug-17-07
                A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Comment

Lol Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X