Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Npor! you get busted yet?

http://gawker.com/news/fire-in-the-h...ube-287907.php

LOL. i watched something like that lastnight on youtube, somebody was asking to see mine and i searched and it wasn't there anymore. good god. haha. i think i've watched all thoes fith videos they featured, too. i was looking for one of mine, but i guess i wasn't good enough. :[

note*i haven't FITH'd anywhere since the video was made*

Comment

rofl my lil bro was telling me how he's done that before.... priceless
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

I'm gonna laugh when someone tries to do that and the clerk pulls out a gun and shoots them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
          I'm gonna laugh when someone tries to do that and the clerk pulls out a gun and shoots them.
          like Phempa

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yo that aint cool, thats asking for a beat down with a baseball bat.

fucking kids.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

layin da smackdown

Comment

Yea not really funny, I can't wait for someone who does it to get hurt, that's the only way people learn.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ya it sucks for those people working there, i would try to refrian from doing it, but if i were with a couple of friends with nothing to do, and they wanted to, i would probably do it. I suck

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I was on my way home from class earlier today, going through the drive thru at Burger King, and the kid in the car infront of me did that.. The clerk asked if I saw that, when I got up to the window. I did and had got the little pricks license plate number. He is only 16 and was by himself.. Picked a bad place to do that shit at too. They have been robbed so many times they just put in cameras all around the drive thru, so they have him on tape with audio. Needless to say the local Police had the kid stopped, out of the car and in cuffs before I got out of the parking lot, barely a block down the road. That's what happens when you do shit like that during the lunch hour and your escape route consists of a 4 lane road (two each direction) that is down to one lane in each direction because of construction.. Damn kids.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      I was on my way home from class earlier today, going through the drive thru at Burger King, and the kid in the car infront of me did that.. The clerk asked if I saw that, when I got up to the window. I did and had got the little pricks license plate number. He is only 16 and was by himself.. Picked a bad place to do that shit at too. They have been robbed so many times they just put in cameras all around the drive thru, so they have him on tape with audio. Needless to say the local Police had the kid stopped, out of the car and in cuffs before I got out of the parking lot, barely a block down the road. That's what happens when you do shit like that during the lunch hour and your escape route consists of a 4 lane road (two each direction) that is down to one lane in each direction because of construction.. Damn kids.. Later
                      haha. justice is served!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        like Phempa
                        LOL!

Comment

Damn Sam did you really do this shit?

Thats shitty man....i worked at Wendys in fla for like 6-8 months and i enjoyed it. I mean i knew i wasnt gonna be there forever but thats some fucked up shit man all them peoples are stuck in that drive through window bustin thier ass in sometimes shitty conditions...sure they put themselves there but give them some slack....

Damn, i couldnt restrain myself....i would have tried to chase a fucker down on foot because you know most drive thrus there are a few twists and turns.....ahhhh thats so fucked up.

Comment

that's just so fucking shitty its not even funny. there they are working a shit-ass job for shit-ass money then these demented little fuckers decide to have a little bit of "fun" at the expense of the very people that gave them the drinks. if someone did that to me, i'd find their car and chuck a cup (or a bucket) of milkshake in on a hot day. then wait and make them lick it up. twisted shits.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                              Damn Sam did you really do this shit?

Thats shitty man....i worked at Wendys in fla for like 6-8 months and i enjoyed it. I mean i knew i wasnt gonna be there forever but thats some fucked up shit man all them peoples are stuck in that drive through window bustin thier ass in sometimes shitty conditions...sure they put themselves there but give them some slack....

Damn, i couldnt restrain myself....i would have tried to chase a fucker down on foot because you know most drive thrus there are a few twists and turns.....ahhhh thats so fucked up.

yeah, i only did it in one window tho. at mcdonalds, and i knew 9/10 people who worked in the back, (met all of them at my school, hah) so i threw it at a girl that i knew from school. no harm done, because she had done it to me 2 weeks before! i was walking outside and knocked on the window because they were closed, and she was all soaking wet inside and i asked her why and the workers in teh back were having a water war inside of hte kitchen, so she threw water on me and drew after she gave me some water and i threw it at her, all in good fun

my friends did it to other places, i just sat in the back seat

Comment

Working...
                              X