No announcement yet.

Autozone Sucks Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autozone sucks! well the one by me. their workers dont know shit. kragen ftw

Comment

They don't pay well. It's hard to keep quality employees when you don't pay well.

I went to autozone looking for an o2 sensor bung plug... or at least a bolt that would fit. The dumbass saw the o2 sensor in my hand, didn't hear a word I said, and went and fetched (yes, like a puppy dog) the slotted socket used to install/remove said sensor. I wanted to smack him on the nose with a newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        They don't pay well. It's hard to keep quality employees when you don't pay well.

I went to autozone looking for an o2 sensor bung plug... or at least a bolt that would fit. The dumbass saw the o2 sensor in my hand, didn't hear a word I said, and went and fetched (yes, like a puppy dog) the slotted socket used to install/remove said sensor. I wanted to smack him on the nose with a newspaper.
        lol, sounds like something I would do...

(I work at Pep Boys. )

Comment

I'll have to visit your store... with a newspaper in hand

Comment

lol... you wont have to... I'm not that stupid. (well... )

Comment

im with whoever made this thread...i done the exact thing and different price and shit happend to me too!...idk just dont head to the one that you dont like...obviously that'll just be stupid..but since someone mentioned "Pepboys FTW!!"...i think i'll start heading to their stores from now on.

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

duralast = duracrap.

no offense to you females in here, but most of the time i ask a female at an autozone a question, they dont know what it is. even if i showed them the part or a picture with the part labeled on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  duralast = duracrap.

no offense to you females in here, but most of the time i ask a female at an autozone a question, they dont know what it is. even if i showed them the part or a picture with the part labeled on it.

x2, the girls look kinda cute in their work clothes at the auto store.
                  but man where are their autmotive minds???

i say oil filter she says fuel filter
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

One time I went with my dad to get a new strut assembly, the guy doesn't speak english very well, so he goes to the computer and types in "straut"
                    wat?

Comment

AAP FTW (Advance Auto Parts).....Over here(Houston) they have good customer service and try to help you the best they can. I dont mind when they offer other items to me or wasting over 100 bucks in there. It worth it.

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                      Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                      1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Working...
                      X