Rant: Screw Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant: Screw Friends

you come to find out who your good freinds are and who the people that use you for everything. and anything. you try to be a fucking nice person but nooooo. well fuck that shit mang i am not going to fucking be mister nice guy any more. fuck that i am tired of getting shit on for helping every one out. so fuck it. i onnly have a few true freinds left most of them have fucked me over or we have had a falling out. so if you want me to do something for ya don't just fucking assume that i will fucking do it anymore..... so to me good friends that are still out there this is not directed towards you. there is some other shit i got to take care of soon. but fuck it man. if people want to play them kinda games for some one who has helped them out alot then they step on your toes WTF? is up with that>?? fuck it man
    if you got a fucking problem so fucking what. fuck it man i am done with all this bs. but the biggest bs of it all is the girl that i have been seeing the stupid whore. i was talking to her on the phone the other night and i was drunk so i handed the phone to my bud at least i thought he was. so i could take a piss. and i came back and talked to her a little longer then i drop him off at home. and i try to call her and she don't answer. so i figure she is asleep. but FUCK no she was talking to him on the phone and shit. and they met up yesterday. i know she fucked him becusae they was talking about it i over heard him talkin to her yesterday. i didn't let him know that i knew it was her. so i just droped him off in the middle of town and said c-ya. and haven't talked to him or the girl since. she has tried and tried to talk to me. she has left me voice mails crying. sayin she is sorry and shit...... but that shit don't float with me. been fucked over to many times. so i ended up going and gettin some girl that i have known since i was like 12 and we ended up fucking around last night and then i got some from her lol..... so fuck that bitch. but i am just ranting. most of this i posted on myspace so the stupid bitch reads it so what would you all do? and BTW i don't really think i can kick his ass he is a army ranger so that wouldn't go well.

used condoms? wtf

well the fucking bitch just called me saying she is sorry and shit but i am sick of her shit. she was with him all last night. she says they didn't do anything but i don't belive it

used condoms? wtf

Comment

it happens to the best of us
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Thats why i dont have any friends.

True story.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

word. Many friends arnt real friends. Thats why i dont really trust anyone. Everyone is in it for themselves, and no one else. True honest loyal friends are out there, but there arnt many, and they are not easy to find either.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

A slut is a slut.
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
              Thats why i dont have any friends.

True story.
              x2

Sorry to hear about your story Beefy..I went through exactly what you're going through right now, not 2 months ago..Some friend huh? Well actually, the girl is just as guilty as the guy is, but whatever..At least now you know who your real friends are...Other "friends" are just looking out for number one

I'm sure everything happens for the best...Better to happen now than later down the road ya kno? Keep your head up man, this could only mean better things ahead of you in the future.

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Same shit happened to me, I haven't talked to the guy or girl since and it's been like half a year. You don't deserve that shit, if I was you I'd see if I could fuck the girl and then never talk to her again, that way you get the best of both worlds, but either way I know what you're saying and it sucks.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

i just don't fucking care any more. fuck'em all you all are prob the freinds that i got that i actully can talk to even though i haven't met most of you. but i have prob 2 best friends that would never even think about that shit. and i have known the one for around 6 months and he is one of the best friends that i have ever had. the other night he was all suicidal and shit. and the only person that he would talk to was me. he was trying to borrow a gun to go "poaching" bull shit i knew what he was going to do. i was about 30 min from where he was at and i made it there in about 10 and i made his ass geet in the car with me and we drove around till 4 in the morn talking. he told me that i was a true friend to him and one of his best friends. so thatmade me feel good. but on subject. fuck them i am tired of there shit. if they want to do that shit to me fuck them. i have did so much for both of them that it isn't funny. i buy shit for the girl all the time and the guy i give him rides all the time and shit and what thanks do i get? so do you think i should just kill them both and go on with my life?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Your buddy is an asshole for real, you should surprise him with a baseball bat to the shin then both can scrap it out because thats some bs for real . And that chicks is a confused young slut, forget about her, move on because she aint worth your sperm or time.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

eh! i will just put a stop to his games. i have alot of dirt on him and there is quite a few people tht want to beat his ass anyways. i will get them all togther and go some where and drop his ass off. maybe they will kill him lol.... then the bitch i will figure out what to do with her. i will fuck her and stick it in her ass lol... but she has left like 10 voicemails saying she is sorry and shit but fuck her

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                        eh! i will just put a stop to his games. i have alot of dirt on him and there is quite a few people tht want to beat his ass anyways. i will get them all togther and go some where and drop his ass off. maybe they will kill him lol.... then the bitch i will figure out what to do with her. i will fuck her and stick it in her ass lol... but she has left like 10 voicemails saying she is sorry and shit but fuck her
                        shoot both of them with your deer hunting rifle....
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'd rather have a couple good friends than a crowd of "friends" that are with you because they benefit from it.

This is why when you take a look at people's facebooks and myspaces, you can know who's the type of people that are way too social and sorry to say this but way too nice.

i mean serisously... there are people that add people they know on facebook and myspace... How well do you know these people? Can you tell what they're like? Favorite music, movie, etc?

and one more little advice i'll give. Learned this in highschool. Respect is earned. I give no respect or disrespect to people I meet. I only give respect towards those that earn it.

cynical? asshole-ish? yeah... but half of society just plain sucks
                          my 91 cb7
                          Originally posted by 4doorfury
                          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

thats why you cant have to many friends i got a few close friends that i tell my personal stuff to an a few people that i hang out with every now an then cause friends will get you caught up in alot of bs that you dont wanna be in. to me you always gotta have atleast one close friend an the rest are just "friends"
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                              thats why you cant have to many friends i got a few close friends that i tell my personal stuff to an a few people that i hang out with every now an then cause friends will get you caught up in alot of bs that you dont wanna be in. to me you always gotta have atleast one close friend an the rest are just "friends"

x2
                              my 91 cb7
                              Originally posted by 4doorfury
                              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Working...
                              X